Quality Assurance Engineer
at Resolver Inc
Canada, Región Metropolitana de Santiago, Canada - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
The Quality Engineer (sometimes called a QA Engineer) assesses our software at every stage of development ensuring that it adheres to Resolver’s quality standards and our customer expectations. As a Quality Engineer, you’re an excellent problem solver that understands every step of the testing process. Plus, you’re a great communicator who collaborates to establish and assure quality management!
- Experience in Quality Assurance/as a Software Tester (we’re not looking for a specific number of years, we’re looking for passion!)
- Familiarity with automation tools and scripting languages (e.g. Coded UI, Webdriver, Scala)
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem-solving, and documentation skills
- Experience with one or more of HTML, CSS, XML, Visual Basic is an asset
ABOUT US: RESOLVER:
Resolverites strive to Aim Big so that our teams can Be Great and as a company we can Be loved by Customers. We help customers protect what matters by enabling them to take maximum advantage of industry leadingtechnical solutions that make the complex simple. We’re growing, both organically and through acquisitions, and we need amazing people to make it happen.
We believe in hard work and having fun while we work. We invest in our people, and we think big.
- Great benefits: 100% paid by us for health, dental and vision on day one
- Wellness/fitness reimbursement: we care about your health
- Beverage benefits: coffee/tea/lattes…unlimited! How about beer o’clock?
- Vacation: it’s generous…we want you to re-charge your batteries
- External learning budget: we want you to develop and grow
- Office fun: our ping-pong, games night, and foodie bake-offs keep it fun!
- Parental leave: best-in-class top-up for new parents
IT Software - QA & Testing