Quality Control Analyst I
at Teva Canada Innovation
Cincinnati, Ohio, USA - 45213
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||12 Feb, 2020||Not Specified||12 Nov, 2019||2 year(s) or above||Microbiology,Biology||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- BS or higher in science related discipline, biology or microbiology is preferred
- 0-2 years of experience in pharmaceutical or other FDA industry or related field
Manufacturing Quality Control
Manager, Quality Control
Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on “Employee Central”. By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply: Internal Career Site
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.
- Perform Microbiological Examination of Raw materials, finished product, and media growth promotion per USP or applicable internal methods.
- Perform Environmental monitoring of manufacturing environment and critical Utilities (water and gas systems),
- Participate in microbial method validation and special projects related to improvement and validation projects.
- Perform general laboratory duties, in house media preparation, and housekeeping
- Documentation of data/reports per local procedures and GMP/regulatory requirements and experience with a technical writing is a plus. Knowledge of Aseptic Techniques, GLP, and GMP environment.
- Able to operate basic software like Microsoft Office, LIMS, and EDMS.
- Works independently and with the team effectively to achieve individual, team and organizational goals
- Ability to wear respiratory equipment (PAPR), as needed, Ability to work occasional overtime and weekends to support business needs
Pharma / Biotech / Healthcare / Medical / R&D
Cincinnati, OH, USA