Speyer, Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||19 Dec, 2020||Not Specified||19 Sep, 2020||N/A||International Standards,Iso,Screenings||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Are you an individual who can drive execution of quality and EHS processes and monitor effectiveness? The Quality Compliance Lead position requires strong competencies with a wide variety of experience in change management, operational analysis, and business process improvement. Join our growing team in Speyer today!
About the Role
YOUR KEY QUALIFICATIONS
- College with a Technical degree is preferred.
- Experience working in an automotive or logistics environment working in a quality capacity.
- Extensive knowledge and/or training in Core Tools (APQP, FMEA).
- Knowledge of relevant international standards (ISO 9001, 14001; OHSAS 18001 etc.).
- Strong analytical and technical skills. Strong experience using MS Office products.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills- written and oral in order to deal with a wide range of internal and external customers.
At syncreon we are fully committed to the health and safety of our employees. We have full prevention and mitigation processes in place, including cleaning and sanitization practices, as well as screenings, masks and social distancing. syncreon complies with national, state and local orders.
Please refer the Job description for details
Purchase / Logistics / Supply Chain