Quality Specialist 4
O'Fallon, Missouri, USA - 63368
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||08 Oct, 2022||Not Specified||11 Jul, 2022||1 year(s) or above||Communication Skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
The Quality Specialist 4 performs quality reviews of department processes to reduce the impact of rework through early detection of defects. Assist management as needed with special projects and data tracking. Works with limited supervision while performing job duties and prioritizing workflow. May support an expansive array of products/services. Makes recommendations for process improvements to manager(s) supported. Understands how assigned duties contribute to the work of the team/unit and how the units coordinate their efforts and resources to achieve the objectives of the function.
- High Attention to Detail and Quality within work
- Proficient SharePoint and Excel knowledge as well as general PC Skills
- Effective Interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
- Independent thought/objectivity; prior audit or quality control
- 1-3 years relevant experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
How To Apply:
Incase you would like to apply to this job directly from the source, please click here
- Review documents for accuracy, consistency, and compliance with business guidelines and tracks discrepancies.
- Communicates procedural issues to management.
- Works under limited supervision and established procedures.
- Applies detailed knowledge of a wide range of specialized administrative/technical skills; and most of the impact is related to the accuracy of tasks performed.
- Investigates and resolves complex issues pertaining to the evaluation of life
- and waiver of premium claims to identify benefit eligibility.
- May correspond with regulatory, law enforcement and vendors.
- Escalates complex issues to higher levels.
- Supports an expansive array of products/services.
- Demonstrates technical/administrative expertise.
- Applies specialized functional area skills and basic knowledge including underlying professional/technical principles or standards, which are well defined.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
IT Software - Other
O'Fallon, MO, USA