at Cardboard Box Shop
Kedron, Queensland, Australia - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||09 Nov, 2020||USD 25 Hourly||23 Sep, 2020||1 year(s) or above||Phone Manner,Microsoft Products,Computer Literacy,Customer Service,Presentation Skills,Microsoft Office,Office Administration,Myob,Outlook||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
- Innovator and Recognised leader in Cardboard Carton and Packaging Manufacturing
- Varied & diverse role
- Full Time Casual with option to go to Salary after 3 months.
The Cardboard Box shop is a Complete Packaging Supply company, specializing in short production runs for industrial quality cartons, corrugated cardboard rolls, point of sale display units and warehouse packaging materials. We have the largest ranges of New Stock Sized Cartons and boxes in Queensland and distribution is within days of ordering. We are a Family Owned and operated company operating since 1974.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Passion to deliver outstanding customer service.
- Proven track record, in all aspects of office administration with a high level of accuracy and efficiency.
- Previous reception experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with pleasant phone manner.
- Highly organised with the ability to multitask competing priorities.
- Enjoy working as part of a team with the ability to work autonomously as required.
- Computer literacy using Microsoft products
- Must have MYOB Accountright Experience
- Must have Microsoft Office Suite Experience (Outlook, Word, Excel etc)
- Ability to introduce new ideas and procedures to streamline workflow and production.
- Sense of humor and willingness to work in a family environment.
If you are looking to become part of a team that will get you experience in the manufacturing industry:
Press “Apply Now” button below.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
CBS are looking for a professional, highly organised and motivated Administration Officer with strong reception and co-ordination capability to join our dedicated Kedron team. This is a great opportunity for an efficient, adaptable, and experienced professional who enjoys working in a fast paced environment where no day is the same.
This is a new position that is being created and we are looking for the right person to fit into our family environment.
- Manage Reception/Front Desk and ensure it’s efficiency
- Provide administration and co-ordination assistance to a variety of team members
- Project co-ordinate a range of tasks as required
- Electronic filing and general filing
- Handling general enquiries over the phone and email
- Data Entry of Orders, Quotes, Purchases, in MYOB
- Updating customers via email and phone status of orders.
- Updating electronic job tracking.
- Occasional picking and lifting of orders, therefore must be willing, fit and able to carry products.
- Running errands
- Sorting and sending mail
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Greeting visitor
HR / Administration / IR
Kedron QLD, Australia