Receptionist - Full time
at Borg Salce Accountants
Epping, New South Wales, Australia - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||10 Mar, 2020||Not Specified||10 Nov, 2019||N/A||Communication Skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Our accounting firm, located in Epping is seeking a professionally presented and well spoken Receptionist/ Administrative Assistant. This is a busy role! Requiring an upbeat and motivated individual who has prior experience within an accounting or financial planning firm. Professionally presented with excellent communication skills, you will assist a team of accountants and bookkeepers.
REQUISITE AND EXPERIENCE
- Proven administration experience within an accounting, bookkeeping or financial planning firm.
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills.
- Prior experience with Handi Soft Software is beneficial, but not essential.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity and believe you have the required skills and experience, send your resume to email@example.com
- - Busy front desk and reception duties - Meeting and greeting clients, redirecting phone calls and making appointments.
- Managing and updating client files, database information and debtors.
- Supporting the accounting and bookkeeping team as required.
- Collation of Financial Statements and Income Tax Returns via mail, email and client portal.
- Liaising with the ATO and ASIC duties.
- - Facilities management - Stationery and printing orders.
- - General administration support - Banking, mailing, filing, copying, collating, binding, etc.
- Required to pick up mail from the post office and drop off banking on a daily basis.
Accounts / Finance / Tax / CS / Audit
Epping NSW, Australia