at US Residential
Trenton, New Jersey, USA - 08609
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||01 Aug, 2021||Not Specified||01 May, 2021||N/A||Good communication skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
The position assumes responsibility for the smooth and gracious management of the company’s lobby area. This individual greets and directs all visitors, including vendors, clients, contractors, delivery services, associates, job candidates and customers. She/he ensures completion of sign-in and security paper-work procedures. This individual handles all incoming voice-over-internet calls and faxes to the firm’s general number. She/he supplies information to callers, relays messages and announces visitors. As a vital member of the development team this position handles special administrative projects, as well as overflow work from administrative assistants and the office manager - including word processing, data entry and internet research tasks. Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word, is required. Qualifications include maturity, good judgment, professionalism and efficiency.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Graciously greeting and announcing all visitors to the building
- Providing a presence at front desk at all times
- Maintaining the professional appearance of the lobby, front door, and reception desk
- Maintaining the visitor log
- Receiving, sorting, and delivery of mail and packages
- Contacting the post office when mail fails to arrive
- Handling all voice-over-internet phone calls and faxes to the main number
- Supplying information to visitors
- Relaying messages to development team
- Identification of all Pennrose personnel
- Knowledge of all special events happening in the office
- Willingness to assist the administrative and executive assistants with special projects that to not affect being physically present at the reception desk
- Assistance with maintenance of calendars
- Assistance with scheduling and coordinating logistics for meetings, balancing options of internal staff with external participants in a timely and diplomatic manner and demonstrating an understanding of the developers’ priorities
- Maintenance of an Office Outlook Contact Database
- Management of all office supplies and their organization
- Operation of all office equipment
- Utilization of UPS, Fed Ex and US Mail accounts and supplies
- Complying with all Pennrose Properties personnel policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Prepare reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents, using word, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Provide reception and office administration support to the Office Manager and other members of the leadership team in line with the Vision, Mission and Values of the organization.
- Provide a high level of customer service to internal and external stakeholders.
- Contribute to the development of office systems that support rapidly growing services.
- In support of the Office Manager, provide efficient and effective communication including managing enquiries and providing support
- Comply with statutory requirements where relevant.
- Liaise with staff, visitors and contractors.
- Adopt a culture of safety and continuous quality improvement.
HR / Administration / IR
Office Administration, HR
Trenton, NJ, USA