Registerd Respiratory Therapist Days
at Texas Health Huguley Hospital
Mansfield, Texas, USA - 76063
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||12 Dec, 2020||Not Specified||13 Sep, 2020||N/A||Good communication skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Registered Respiratory Therapist - Texas Health Mansfield- operated as joint venture between Texas Health Resources and AdventHealth
Location: 2300 Lone Star Road; Mansfield, TX
Assists in the treatment, management, control, diagnostic evaluation and care of patients with deficiencies and abnormalities associated with the cardiopulmonary system. Evaluates patients and assists physician in the treatment.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances
How To Apply:
Incase you would like to apply to this job directly from the source, please click here
- Provides for the delivery of respiratory care services through accurate interpretation of physicians orders, implementation of various modes of therapeutic and diagnostic cardiopulmonary procedures in accordance with established guidelines and standards.
- Reviews physician orders for respiratory care services to assure proper patient identification, appropriateness, accuracy and safety of therapy.
- Actively participates in the direction and selection of treatment modalities by communicating pertinent information to medical and nursing staff.
- Responds to “Stat” and emergency calls within 5 minutes of time initiated.
- Reviews patients chart at least once a shift to assess response to treatment and to assure progress toward therapeutic goals as evidenced by updating of treatment cards and thorough shift reports.
- Utilizes organization and decision making in the establishment of priorities to coordinate and complete work assignments.
- Documents on patient’s chart and master all pertinent patient care information before end of shift.
- Demonstrates ability to maintain standards of work performance with minimal supervision.
- Accurately perceives goals of cardiopulmonary treatment regime and endeavors to maintain patient progress.
- Investigates problems as presented and takes initiative in resolving both technical and non-technical problems.
- Completes all record keeping, including filing and data entry, for patient charging each shift.
- Calculates and administers proper dosage of medication.
- Accurately assesses and describes breath sounds through use of stethoscope.
- Performs routine therapeutic procedures i.e., arterial blood sampling and analysis humidity and aerosol therapy, updraft, CPT, IPPB and various critical care skills in accordance to scheduled guidelines established by physician order and state regulatory agencies.
- Maintains instrumentation, work areas and departmental supplies and demonstrates knowledge of safety precautions to ensure efficient department operation.
- Performs and documents quality control of blood gas lab each shift according to established guidelines as evidenced by Q.C. log.
- Monitors and stocks departmental supplies on a regular basis to ensure adequate inventory.
- Demonstrates job knowledge and skills in the operation, maintenance and troubleshooting of all equipment.
- Assures that work areas are organized and work surfaces are cleaned each shift.
- Adheres to the departmental standards and procedures for equipment decontamination each shift.
- Responsible for monthly department infection control report.
Pharma / Biotech / Healthcare / Medical / R&D
Oral Healthcare Services
Mansfield, TX, USA