at Mercy Health
Heidelberg, Victoria, Australia - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||27 Feb, 2020||Not Specified||28 Nov, 2019||3 year(s) or above||Good communication skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
- Permanent Part Time – 27 hours per fortnight
- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, 0900 - 1330
- Shift days and job share hours negotiable
- Located at Mercy Hospital for Women – Perioperative Services
- An exciting opportunity exists for innovative, self-motivated person to join our Perioperative Services elective caesarean section midwifery team.
- The role is responsible for the midwifery care of patients who require a caesarean and facilitating the first breastfeed in recovery room
Mercy Hospital for Women is a fully accredited Level 6 Public Specialist Teaching Hospital providing both public and private patient care through maternity services, neonatology and paediatrics, perioperative services, gynaecology, women’s health and associated health, support and diagnostic services. We are a major teaching hospital and specialist referral centre with the medical, nursing, midwifery and allied health expertise to treat the most complex obstetric, neonatal and gynaecological cases.
Mercy Health is a Catholic organisation grounded in a 2,000-year tradition of caring for others. Founded by the Sisters of Mercy, Mercy Health is made up of more than 9,500 people who provide acute and subacute hospital care, aged care, mental health programs, maternity and specialist women’s health services, early parenting services, home care services and health worker training and development.
Mercy Health is proud to be recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the WGEA.
Please refer the Job description for details
Pharma / Biotech / Healthcare / Medical / R&D
Heidelberg VIC, Australia