Registered Nurse - MSU
at Pullman Regional Hospital
Pullman, Washington, USA - 99163
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||24 Jan, 2020||USD 28 Hourly||25 Sep, 2019||N/A||Licensure,Research,Community Education||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
The Registered Nurse is a clinical practitioner who implements and coordinates patient care specific to the patient population served. The Registered Nurse ensures that quality care is provided in an effective and safe manner consistent with the hospital’s policies and procedures and within the scope of practice established by the State of Washington. The Registered Nurse demonstrates performance consistent with the mission, vision, and values of Pullman Regional Hospital, the relationship-based care guiding principles, the philosophy of care, goals of the unit and organization, and demonstrates quality and effectiveness in work habits and clinical practice.
Education/Training: Graduate of an accredited nursing program. Current BLS at the time of hire, ACLS and PALS are preferred. Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN) is preferred.
Experience: none required. One or more years of acute care nursing experience is required.
License/Registration: Licensed, or eligible for licensure, as a Registered Nurse in the State of Washington.
Population Served: Neonatal, Pediatric, Adolescent, Young Adult, Middle Age, and Elderly.
Accountable to stay current with changes in professional nursing.
23. Participates in educational activities to acquire and maintain nursing knowledge and skills.
24. Identifies areas for personal and professional improvement and participates in learning activities accordingly.
EDUCATION OF OTHERS
Remains current on changes in professional practice and research.
29. Participates in the development, implementation, and evaluation of an individualized multidisciplinary plan of education for patients and families.
30. Participates in peer and community education.
- Performs basic word processing and utilizes computer programs as appropriate for duties.
- Performs other non-essential functions as requested.
Pharma / Biotech / Healthcare / Medical / R&D
Nursing (bsn is preferred
Pullman, WA, USA