Registered Respiratory Therapist FT Days
at AdventHealth Hendersonville
Hendersonville, North Carolina, USA - 28792
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||30 Oct, 2021||Not Specified||30 Jul, 2021||N/A||Good communication skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Under the supervision of the Respiratory Care Department Director, the Registered Respiratory Therapist is responsible for providing respiratory care services in accordance with specific physician’s orders, department policies and procedures.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances
How To Apply:
Incase you would like to apply to this job directly from the source, please click here
- Responsible for providing respiratory services in accordance with specific physician’s orders, department policies and procedures.
- Maintain knowledge of the various methods of oxygen delivery, including the necessary equipment. Remain alert, assess possible side effects to oxygen therapy.
- Administer respiratory therapy treatments, understands the purpose of each and the possible side effects associated with each.
- Set-up and monitor mechanical ventilators and the associated critical care duties required for such treatment, such as airway management and tracheal suctioning.
- Assess patient pain interfering with optimal level of function or participation in rehabilitation as needed. Make appropriate physician contact for intervention.
- Perform arterial punctures to obtain and analyzes arterial blood samples for blood gas analysis, and understand the possible complications and contraindications associated with the procedure.
Pharma / Biotech / Healthcare / Medical / R&D
Oral Healthcare Services
Hendersonville, NC, USA