Registered Respiratory Therapist / RRT
at Medical City Lewisville
Lewisville, Texas, USA - 75057
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||13 Dec, 2020||Not Specified||14 Sep, 2020||N/A||Color,Emergency Services,Respiratory Therapy,Aha,Communication Skills,Nrp,Customer Service,Gmail,Pto,Email,Quality Patient Care,Intubation,Critical Care||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
- Texas licensure as a Respiratory Care Practitioner.
- Current BLS American Heart Association (AHA) certification (BLS prior to first day in clinical staffing)
- Current ACLS American Heart Association (AHA), PALS American Heart Association (AHA), and NRP (ACLS, NRP, and PALS within 6 months of hire date or Job Description change date which ever is later, NRP only needed if working in NICU)
- Graduate of an accredited school of Professional Respiratory Therapy.
- Demonstrated experience in related clinical area or demonstrated ability to acquire new skills.
- Clinically proficient in respiratory care, demonstrating knowledge of the developmental needs of neonate/infant, pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients.
- NICU experience, adult critical care, intubation and arterial line insertion experience desired.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer and keyboarding skills.
- Ability to work with others to ensure quality patient care.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Continuous focus on excellence in work environment.
We offer an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and growth opportunities. Our benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, employee discount program and employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity!
About Medical City Lewisville:
Medical City Lewisville is focused on providing high-quality care to our community. We are dedicated to providing family-centered care with our experienced, multidisciplinary team of healthcare professionals, state-of-the-art technology, and compassionate environment.
Built in 1976, Medical City Lewisville is a full-service medical and surgical facility offering 24-hour emergency services. We are licensed for 186 patient beds. Excellent customer service and patient safety are our top priorities. We are proud that more than 360 physicians and over 800 healthcare associates have chosen to make Medical City Lewisville their professional home. Our supportive environment, advanced technologies, and innovative medicines allow them to best treat you – our treasured patients – with the highest quality health care in a comfortable and compassionate setting.
Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications immediately. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted promptly for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
How To Apply:
Incase you would like to apply to this job directly from the source, please click here
- Participates in hospital or departmental performance improvement activities.
- Perform special assignments as needed/requested.
- Serves as a clinical resource to department staff, students, volunteers and other departments, and contributes to the teamwork essential to ensuring quality patient care.
- Takes appropriate measures to ensure safety of patients.
- Attend staff meetings and in-services.
- Transport patients safely.
- Provide care of patients with a variety of medical diagnosis and resulting complications.
- Performs respiratory assessments.
- Administers respiratory treatments.
- Set up and manage ventilators.
- Administer medications.
- Obtain arterial blood gas, sampling and analyzing.
- Perform electrocardiograms.
- Provide patient/family education.
- Document interventions.
- Evaluates outcomes of care.
- Monitor patient status and response to therapy.
- Maintains a clean work environment and department
- Remove equipment after use and make ready for next use
- Functions as Team Lead, when neede
Pharma / Biotech / Healthcare / Medical / R&D
Oral Healthcare Services
Lewisville, TX, USA