Research Fellow_Haematology-Oncology (Contract)
at NATIONAL UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL SINGAPORE PTE LTD
Queenstown, Central, Singapore - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||24 Jan, 2020||USD 6400 Monthly||25 Oct, 2019||2 year(s) or above||Communication Skills,Working Experience,Powerpoint,Interpersonal Skills,Excel||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
- Postgraduate Degree in Pharmacy or Life Science
- Preferred with at least 3 years of working experience with at least 2 years of leadership experience.
- Experience in genetic variants frequencies related studies is essential
- Lead on the study protocol, ethics submission, compliance
- Experience in drug-gene rule related and pre-emptive genotyping is preferred
- Experience in writing clinical implementation protocols is preferred
- Possess good written and spoken communication skills, demonstrate ability to relate well with staff and stakeholders
- Is detail oriented, have analytical problem solving and decision marking skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications, particularly MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Possess good interpersonal skills and be willing to travel between the University and external study sites as part of his/ her work.
Interested applicants are invited to email a detailed resume stating your current and expected salary to email@example.com
Please indicate in the subject title as: “Applying for position of “Research Fellow_Haematology-Oncology (Contract)”
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Job Description :
As Research Fellow, you will be responsible for coordinating research studies on Phen-Gen Research Repository and Pre-Emptive Pharmacogenomics in NUHS. This is a feasibility study of clinical implementation of pre-emptive pharmacogenetic testing in NUHS. This study is in line with Singapore’s National Precision Medicine Initiative. You will be evaluating clinical use case to demonstrate the effectiveness of a genomic driven approach to medicine, together with multiple NUH departments. Furthermore, you will work alongside with the clinician scientists’ champions to plan and strategies for academic materials (NUS) and policies (NUH drug gene rules).
You will be working with multiple workgroups to develop implementation plans and track progress of various workstream on behalf of the steering committee to NUHS. as well as ensure compliance of regulations from research review boards, funding agencies and other entities across NUHS.
- Work with clinicians and scientific experts in determining the drug gene rules, leading alongside with Principal Investigators on research programme
- Potentially to develop a CAP accredited workflow and laboratory test for PPGx based on the drug-gene rules identified
- Work with NUH clinicians to identify and develop the best practice advisories that will be presented to the clinician based on these drug gene rules at the point of care within the electronic medical record.
- Build and assess the current repository of genomic data for each patient that outputs the data to the electronic medical records to facilitate the use of these best practice advisories.
- Potentially to develop and implement a pharmacogenomics and precision medicine curriculum for medical, pharmacy and nursing schools across academic institution
He/She will be working together with multi-stakeholders (NUHS, NUS, NUH) on the progamme. You will act as research team leader on managing human resource, finance and grant management. In addition, you will work with external parties to work on protocols writing, gene panels etc related scientific research collaboration agreements (Including industry partners, academic institutions, foundations, community organizations etc)
Pharma / Biotech / Healthcare / Medical / R&D
Pharmacy or life science