Retail Assistant Branch Manager
at Woodforest National Bank
Logan, West Virginia, USA - 25601
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||13 Oct, 2022||Not Specified||15 Jul, 2022||1 year(s) or above||Good communication skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Retail Assistant Branch Manager-053206
Take the next step toward your new career today!
Become a part of the diverse and inclusive team within our nationally recognized award-winning Bank that is one of the strongest in the nation. Woodforest National Bank is privately owned, and our Employee Stock Ownership Plan is the largest shareholder. We focus on building relationships and discovering opportunities to better serve our communities and understand the financial needs of every customer we serve. At Woodforest we care and prove it by volunteering with local charities and foodbanks to give back to the communities we serve. By joining Woodforest you will become a part of one of the largest employee-owned banks in the country!
The Retail Assistant Branch Manager is responsible for aligning direction with the Retail Branch Manager in driving results and supporting the mission in the growth of consumer and business customer relationships, community engagement, and instore partner relationships, while delivering the Woodforest Experience to every customer, every day, every time.
- Must be proactive when seeking business outside of the branch.
- Inspired, goal oriented, disciplined, team leader with strong interpersonal skills, sales aptitude, and comfortable with outside sales.
- Must be open to direct coaching and feedback.
- Ability to work flexible or extended working hours to meet business needs; demonstrated reliability.
- Demonstrate a passion for taking care of people by exhibiting effective problem-solving abilities, the ability to maintain composure and convey a positive attitude while interacting with customers as well as internal team members.
- Knowledge of/or ability to quickly learn products, services, policies, procedures, regulatory guidelines, as well as engaging in as sales and service process.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality, follow directions, and apply proper policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and multi-task in a fast-paced environment while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to understand instructions, forms, applications, and be familiar with financial statements and credit reports.
3 years of relevant and transferrable sales and/or customer service experience:
OR an Associate’s degree and 2 years of relevant and transferrable sales and/or customer service experience;
OR a Bachelor’s degree and 1 year of relevant and transferrable sales and/or customer service experience.
Demonstrable leadership ability and experience. Prior supervisory experience is helpful.
- Previous instore banking experience is preferred, but not required.
- Must be positive and engaging.
Formal Education & Certification:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Mentor or lead a team of more junior staff but does not typically have formal management responsibility for personnel decisions.
- Up to 25% or more outside of branch or as needed by customer.
- Conditions include standing most of the time, may involve walking, moving, bending, stooping or sitting for brief periods, and occasionally lifting and carrying items up to 30 lbs.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Nothing herein restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Woodforest is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Job: Branch Banking
Primary Location: West Virginia-Logan
Work Locations: WV - Logan WM-0361 77 Norman Morgan Blvd Logan 25601
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Organization: West Virgini
- Assist Manager in achieving branch sales and revenue goals by proactively identifying, marketing, and recommending banking products and services beneficial to the customer.
- Must be a “Keeper of the Woodforest Culture” and possess the ability to create energy around Retail objectives and initiatives.Assist Manager in developing and leading innovative strategies to grow, retain and deepen consumer and business relationships.Proactively grow business deposits and loans through inside and outside business calling.
- Enhance customer experience and the reputation of the Bank by warmly and sincerely greeting, engaging, and developing relationships with customers, community members, and retail partners.
- Embrace and leads a technology driven customer experience.
- Lead, partner and execute a community engagement strategy with a Community Development Relationship Manager in order to be an engaged and intrinsic community partner.
- Inspire and coach team members to reach their full potential and act as a positive role model.
- Demonstrate flexibility to perform every other duty as assigned.
- Exhibit operational excellence through diligent adherence to policies and procedures.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality, follow directions, and apply proper policies, procedures and guidelines.Practice branch security procedures and protect customer confidentiality and privacy.
- Perform branch servicing duties such as paying and receiving, cash and vault balancing; ordering cash, cards, reports, audits and control checks; maintaining and servicing automated teller machines; and cleaning work areas.
- Practice prudent expense management.
- Address customer questions and concerns by telephone and in person or refer to appropriate internal resource with ownership until final resolution.
Banking / Insurance
Logan, WV, USA