Retail Pharmacy Manager
at Frontline Retail
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||05 Nov, 2019||Not Specified||05 Aug, 2019||N/A||Cosmetics,Communication Skills,It,Teams||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
- Excellent inner suburbs location - Very close to public transport!
- Family like culture - Be valued & feel rewarded!
- Busy store - Opportunity to make a real impact and drive sales from the front!
SKILLS & EXPERIENCES:
- Previous Retail Management is a must - Ideally within pharmacy, cosmetics, beauty or health industry
- Have lead teams of up to 8, driving results from the front
- Be knowledgeable in the product ranges on offer with a consultative style of approach towards your customers
- Be driven to ensure all opportunities are taken to achieve budgets and meet operational KPIs
- Have great communication skills and excellent personal presentation
- Be a strong seller and enjoy sales
- Have a coaching, mentoring leadership style
- Have a strong passion for the industry
- Qualifications in the industry are preferred however not essential
As the Retail Manager, you will lead your team from the front ensuring every customer receives the best possible service every time. You will be confident in your communication skills and be prepared to release ownership and delegate important tasks to your team as needed. You will enjoy a challenge and thrive in a busy environment. The team here are passionate about their customer service, their customers are loyal and return time after time. This is a team culture with a supportive family like vibe. Work with a collaborative direct line manager to grow the store to new heights and expand on the busy retail side of the business. You will be a sales driver, never wanting to miss an opportunity to impress the customers. You will also be a strong coach and trainer, seeking to lead by example and train your teams in store to be the very best and push to exceed standards and expectations.
Sales / BD
Melbourne VIC, Australia