Retail Sales Associate Part Time
Savannah, Georgia, USA - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||04 Nov, 2022||Not Specified||04 Aug, 2022||N/A||Pants,Merchandise,Alterations,Racks||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Position Title: Consultant
How To Apply:
Incase you would like to apply to this job directly from the source, please click here
- Consistently demonstrate the benchmark selling techniques for retail sales, custom clothing sales, and special occasion rentals, as trained by management and as described in corporate training materials.
- Continuously encourage and participate in team selling.
- Build a relationship with your customer from greeting through post-sale contact.
- Participate in monitoring and positively impact the achievement of the store sales volume and metrics goals. Meet and maintain your own personal volume goal while maintaining an above average quality of sale.
- When possible use tailors for all alteration fittings. When tailors are not available, be able to accurately fit the customer and provide recommendations for alterations.
- Assist in receiving shipments, putting away new merchandise, maintaining a clean, neat, sized and organized store based on our merchandising to sell standards.
- Assist with visually merchandising the store, including complying with brand standards with regard to all visual merchandising tasks.
- Help monitor the security of all Company property. Report or document damaged or missing product. Assist in conducting merchandise stock counts as requested by your store management team. Report any discrepancies to the manager on duty.
- Effectively participate as a member of a store team where employees are held accountable for not only individual performance, but also for interacting with the greater store team in manner that supports the achievement of established team goals.
- Maintain a workplace free of harassment and discrimination by strictly adhering to the Company’s Anti-Discrimination and Harassment policies and promptly reporting to your Regional Manager, Zone Vice President and the Human Resources Department any concerns that may arise under those policies
Sales / BD
Savannah, GA, USA