Retail Sales Clerk
at Sun Peaks Resort LLPSun Peaks Grand Hotel Conference Centre
Sun Peaks, BC, Canada - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||02 Nov, 2020||Not Specified||26 Sep, 2020||N/A||Working Experience,Eligibility,Ski Industry,Service Providers,Employee Health||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
WORK, LIVE AND PLAY
Sun Peaks Resort LLP has proven to be one of the highest levels of guest service providers within the ski industry. We can promise you a memorable and gainful working experience within our high volume and challenging work environments. Sun Peaks Resort LLP has many benefits to offer our employees including:
- Full access Summer Alpine Hike and Downhill Bike season pass
- Employee access Golf Membership and discounted Golf Cart season pass
- Employee Health and Wellness Program including EFAP services
- Companywide discounts and benefit programs
- Eligibility to participate in our Peak Performer Recognition Program, awarded at the end of our summer season at a special planned event
- Reciprocal riding at other participating BC and Alberta bike parks
How To Apply:
Incase you would like to apply to this job directly from the source, please click here
- Greet customers when they arrive at the store and ask if they need assistance.
- Process sales transactions at the POS (point-of-sale) counter.
- Suggest upsell items to customers based on the items they have chosen.
- Replace merchandise on the shelves, paying special attention to displays.
- Provide resort information to guests.
- Maintain cleanliness of the store and proper storage of all equipment.
- Be a continuous ambassador for Sun Peaks Resort and all activities and events throughout the winter season.
Hotels / Restaurants
Sun Peaks, BC, Canada