at US STRATEGIC SYSTEMS PROGRAMS SSP
Kings Bay, Georgia, USA - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||14 Aug, 2021||USD 28 Hourly||15 May, 2021||N/A||Training,Personnel Management||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the “How to Apply” section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.
Although a specific length of time and experience is not required for most trade and labor occupations, you must show through experience and training that you possess the quality level of knowledge and skill necessary to perform the duties of the position at the level for which you are applying. Qualification requirements emphasis is on quality of experience, not necessarily the length of time.
Your qualifications will be evaluated on the basis of your level of knowledge, skills, abilities and/or competencies in the job elements and screen out listed below.
This job has a screen-out element which will be used to determine minimum eligibility for this job. Applicants who do not receive a minimum of two points on the screen-out element(s) will be found ineligible. The Screen-out Element for this position is: THE ABILITY TO DO THE WORK WITHOUT NORMAL SUPERVISION
Applicants must meet the requirements of the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) Job Qualification Handbook for Trades and Labor Occupations. Additional qualification information can be found at: https://www.opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/classification-qualifications/federal-wage-system-qualifications/#url=List-of-Approved-Job-Elements
Experience refers to paid and unpaid experience, including volunteer work done through National Service programs (e.g., professional, philanthropic, religious, spiritual, community, student, social). Volunteer work helps build critical competencies, knowledge, and skills and can provide valuable training and experience that translates directly to paid employment.
This job does not have an education qualification requirement.
How To Apply:
Incase you would like to apply to this job directly from the source, please click here
- You will be responsible for planning, laying out, assembling, repairing, testing and installing weight handling gear and standing and running rigging to move weapon system items.
- You will devise means of moving and controlling movement of items through tight spaces, hatches, passageways, and areas where cranes or other material handling equipment cannot be used.
- You will estimate weight and center or gravity of items to be moved and plan weight distribution and load maneuvering.
- You will install beam clamps, gallows frames and other supporting structures and use jacks, pulley blocks, chain falls, and similar equipment to move and position items.
- You will perform various tests and inspections on weight handling gear and rigging to assure assemblies can provide for safe and effective lifting and transport of items.
- You will utilize dynamometers, load cells, or other load measuring devise calibrated for assurance of correct test loading.
- You will fabricate and repair standing and running rigging and related apparatus, including wire cable or fiber rope, slings, towing bridles, nets and etc., required to support movement of items.
- You will provide proper and safe signaling of overhead bridge cranes, hydraulic boom and lattice boom mobile cranes.
HR / Administration / IR
Are you claiming membership in any professional organizations or possession of a license certificate or credentials?
Kings Bay, GA, USA