SAIC AF NCR ITS OPPORTUNITY
ARLINGTON, , United States of America - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||01 Dec, 2019||Not Specified||01 Sep, 2019||N/A||Good Communication Skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
SAIC is currently looking for information technology professionals who are interested in supporting the Air Force National Capital Region Information Technology Services (AF NCR ITS) as technical, logistics, and subject matter experts (SMES).
The AF NCR ITS Team will provide professional, administrative, technical, logistics, and management support for the U.S. Air Force’s 844th Communications Squadron (844 CS) as the National Military Command and Control (NMCC) Executive Agent. For the NMCC the 844 CS mission includes supporting and providing input for accomplishing the programming, budgeting, financing, implementation, operations, support, and maintenance of assigned Defense and National Leadership Command Capability (DNLCC) systems, including the NMCC and assigned National Military Command System (NMCS) elements, roles, and responsibilities. Support requires efficient and effective coordination with the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) liaisons for NMCS’s descriptions, configurations, and architectures listed in the NMCS Reference Guide (NRG).
The overarching objectives of the AF NCR ITS are to:
- Provide high-quality IT services to Air Force activities in the National Capital Region.
- Provide the IT capabilities necessary for customers to perform their operational mission.
- Reduce the cost of services provided throughout the contract period of performance through efficiencies, to better service the customer base.
Execution of ITS for the NMCC will be done in partnership with Government work centers, with strategic and daily operational priorities set by the associated Government Service Owner (GSO). The GSO is the 844 CS/SCO which is accountable, regardless of where the technology components, processes or professional capabilities reside. This includes the synchronization of resources that support the ITS including resources that are located out of the 844 CS’s organizational control.
SAIC will assist the GSO in fulfilling:
- Mission partner requirements
- Operational requirements related to Exercises, Continuity of Operations (COOP), and training
- Command and control requirements for both normal operations and when on heightened alert
- Situational Awareness requirements for required stakeholders
- Auditing requirements, both financial and for Service Level Agreement (SLA) compliance
- Any required information sharing interface points
The SAIC NMCC team will provide support for:
- Customer Service Level/Incident Management
- Configuration Management
- Communication Management
- Command, Control, Communications, and Computers (C4) Systems Maintenance
- High-Altitude Electromagnetic Pulse (HEMP) Communications Control Center (CCC)
- Command and Control Switching System (CCSS) Support
- Secure and Non-Secure Voice Services
- Multimedia Services
- Engineering and Quality Control Services
- Systems Program/Project Management
- Northstar/SATSTAR Program Management
- Cryptographic Equipment Services
- Cable Installation and Maintenance Services
- Test Equipment Services
Location: The primary work location will be the Pentagon in Arlington, VA. In addition, there are support locations throughout the NCR and some travel may be required to other locations within the United States.
For employees on this contract SAIC will provide a benefits package which includes:
- Comprehensive Leave
- Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- Wellness Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Competitive salaries
- 401(k) match
- Spot award bonuses for outstanding performance
- Annual performance reviews for merit based increases
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree, or higher, and relevant work experience between 3-14 years required
- Active DoD TS/SCI
- Citizenship: Employees must be U.S. citizens
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
ARLINGTON, United States of America