at Massage Envy Lake Forest
Niles, Illinois, USA - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||31 Jul, 2019||Not Specified||03 May, 2019||N/A||Possess general knowledge of massage and esthetic services and modalities.||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
What We'll Accomplish Together:
Do you enjoy a positive work environment? Are you interested in interacting and creating experiences for your customers? How about opportunities to increase your commission based on performance? If that sounds interesting then you will love working for Massage Envy - Park Ridge as a Sales Associate. As a front desk sales associate you are the heart and soul of our spa, coordinating everything and everyone from massage therapists to our members and guests.
Our successful associates maintain a minimum sales goal using an established sales process, and the best part is we provide excellent training.
Other responsibilities include: proficiently selling our wellness program, as well as up-selling additional products and retail, promptly and professionally answering the phone, efficiently/accurately booking appointments to maximize our schedule, communicating customer needs to our massage therapists, greeting incoming members/guests and efficiently checking them in and out, and helping us maintain a clean, calm, professional, and soothing spa environment.
As a front desk associate at Massage Envy - Niles/Skokie,* essential responsibilities revolve around providing excellent services to members and guests. These include:
- SELLINGthe Wellness Program- This is aSALESPosition.
- Answering phone calls and managing the schedule.
- Setting and checking members and guests in and out for appointments.
- Greeting members and guests upon arrival.
- Re-engaging inactive members.
- Keeping management apprised of member concerns and following manager’s policies, procedures and direction.
- Accepting constructive criticism in a positive manner and using it as a learning tool.
- Upholding the Massage Envy brand’s core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Staying updated on retail products and promotions.
- Recognizing and supporting team goals and creating and maintaining positive relationships with team members.
What it Takes to Succeed:
Qualified candidates will:
Education, Skills and Training:
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Have a strong background in Sales
- Possess basic math and cash handling experience.
- Have strong phone and computer skills.
- Have previous customer service experience (preferred).
- Be able to prioritize and perform multiple tasks.
- Work cohesively with others in a fun and fast-paced environment.
- Possess general knowledge of massage and esthetic services and modalities.
Communications and Personal Interactions
- Have a strong customer service orientation and be able to communicate effectively with members and guests, prospective clients, vendors, and the franchised location’s management and team.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Marketing / Advertising / MR / PR
Niles, Illinois, USA