at Harvey Norman
New Zealand, , New Zealand -
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||19 Apr, 2023||USD 33 Hourly||15 Dec, 2022||N/A||Good communication skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Harvey Norman was introduced to New Zealand in 1997, since then we have become a household name, with over 45 stores nationwide plus offsite warehouses, commercial offices and the Auckland Support Office. Our diverse team is made up of over 2000 individuals who each bring a uniquely dynamic expertise to the workforce.Harvey Norman continues to grow throughout New Zealand with new stores opening each year and our team grows with us.
We pride ourselves on being a market leader and have a great track record of providing high quality products and outstanding customer service. Here at Harvey Norman we are proud to boast that all our General Managers and retail Store Managers have been promoted from within the business. This is your opportunity to learn from the best and grow to be one of the best!
We are looking for a good communicator who is keen to put in the work and reap the rewards. With uncapped commission, you really do control your own pay packet!
Some attributes we are looking for include:
- Quick learner and an interest in the retail industry
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer literate with basic numeracy skills
- Retail sales and POS system experience desirable
- Able to work weekends and public holidays
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role is a customer focused role and you will be expected to provide outstanding customer service and build lasting relationships with our customers to ensure a great shopping experience. You will be provided training, focusing on the furniture products in order to fully utilise your capabilities and knowledge when selling these to your customers.
Some key tasks will include:
- Sell furniture products and services
- Use our point of sale and customer service system
- Maintain the presentation of the furniture department
- Undertake operational work, such as assisting with stock takes
- Work across a 7-day roster, which includes weekend and public holiday shifts
Sales / BD
New Zealand, New Zealand