Sales Director CEE m/w
at CAS Competitive Advantage Strategies
******, Berlin, Germany - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||26 Jan, 2020||Not Specified||12 Sep, 2018||10 year(s) or above||Global experience - comfortable working within a global USA managed business||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Unser Klient ist ein internationaler Hersteller von Rechenzentrums-, Storage- und VirtualisierungslÃ¶sungen fÃ¼r den Mittelstand. Das Unternehmen liefert aktuellste Technologien und optimierte Datenmanagement-LÃ¶sungen. Man ermÃ¶glicht es Organisationen und mittelstÃ¤ndischen Firmen, eine Kombination aus Ã¶ffentlichen, privaten und/oder hybriden Cloud-Strategien zu implementieren. Die Kunden erhalten modernste, erprobte Storage-LÃ¶sungen zu attraktiven Preis- Leistungsrelationen.
FÃ¼r den Standort suchen wir: Sales Director CEE m/w
Main purpose of the job is to manage and develop the sales team in the CEE region to deliver planned growth in revenue for the region. The Sales Director will be responsible for developing and executing all key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans required achieving our goals.
- At least 10 years’ experience successfully managing a sales team in a similar product space.
- Deep knowledge of the CEE channel landscape and strong personal relationships with key individuals within the IT channel.
- Experience executing channel based sales strategies with associated channel marketing actions to maintain a volume based sales model through two tier distribution.
- Broad product sales experience relevant to understanding and selling across our current range of products – LTO Tape and Automation, NAS, RDX.
- Desirable to have some experience and knowledge in selling more complex IT solutions preferably in storage and virtualization.
- Experienced sales manager and team developer
- Adept negotiator who can create long term relationships and business value to our customers
- Excellent presentation and relationship skills
- Adaptability, flexibility, high energy
- Strong relationship/partnership skills
- Solid judgment and decision making capability
- Excellent strategic planning skills
- Numeric and analytical, familiar and comfortable with excel and powerpoint
- Results driven with win/win attitude
- Integrity and Trust in all business dealings
- Must be highly, articulate and have natural rapport building skills at senior level.
- A thorough understanding of the Channel model and IT market business.
- Strong communication, listening and influencing skills with the ability to interact with senior level contacts within major businesses
- Fluent English and German essential
- Global experience - comfortable working within a global USA managed business
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales goals and objectives.
- Manage all areas of the business relationships within the region through the sales team.
- In line with corporate targets and goals, define and execute regional channel strategy to select and nurture successful relationships with channel partners.
- Maintain senior level contact, relationship and influence with channel partners and key major end user accounts.
- Provide structure and guidance to organize the sales team within the region to address the market opportunity with clear roles and responsibilities, ongoing review and coaching.
- Execute an effective account/opportunity management and business planning process utilizing the company selected Salesforce management tool.
- Maintain a deep understanding of both the customer and competitive landscape, enabling a business dialogue to be conducted with C level contacts, in a manner and language that clearly demonstrates a high level of competence in these areas.
- Provide accurate and timely sales status and forecast updates to management on weekly basis.
- Represent our clients regional company representative in a professional, competent manner.
- Act as regional spokesperson and company representative for external presentation and press opportunities.
- Develop, maintain and share Customer Account profile and sales development plans for strategic accounts.
- Ensure team is trained and maintains a high level of knowledge in our products and those of our competition, and the ongoing industry trends.
- In addition to managing the team to grow sales of our existing product range, the Sales Director will be responsible for finding and developing new strategies to developbusiness within new product categories, including virtualization software solutions.
- Expected to personally generate and develop some new business opportunities and relationships independently of the team
- Develop and maintain regional relationships with key industry partners to leverage opportunities through complimentary vendors (e.g. VMWare, Microsoft, Mobotix) .
If you have questions or comments about this job opportunity, or about how your data is processed, please contact us or/and apply to the job at: email@example.com Call +49 (0) 8020 - 905 785