Security Governance Engineer (Independent)
at Avancer Corporation
New York, New York, USA - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||12 Feb, 2020||USD 80 Annual||12 Nov, 2019||5 year(s) or above||Technical Documentation,Security Incident Response,Statistics,Iso,Communication Skills,Information Systems,Information Security,Mathematics,Itil,Procedures Documentation,Information Technology,Computer Science,Microsoft Project,Cobit||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
[4:24 PM] Mayank ChaturvediClient: Everis end client United Nations
FUNCTIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Minimum of seven years’ experience in information security, risk management, or IT-Security or security incident response or security testing related jobs.
- Experience in developing information security policies and procedures, as well as successfully executing programs.
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, ITIL, COBIT, etc.
- Ability to understand technical and business aspects of IT risk, and to communicate those risks to management, business and technical units so that the organization can make informed decisions regarding appropriate levels of information security control.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to act calmly and competently in high-pressure, high-stress situations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- High level of personal integrity, as well as the ability to professionally handle confidential matters, and show an appropriate level of judgment and maturity.
- High degree of initiative, dependability and ability to work with little supervision.
- University degree (Bachelors’ degree) or equivalent experience in computer science, information systems, mathematics, statistics or related field.
- Ten (10) years or more of progressively responsible professional experience in information technology and/or related area, including at least five years (5) working in information security.
- Experience in medium/complex size projects
- Experience in managing / working in large ICT programs;
- Experience in producing technical documentation including user requirement documents, proposals in response to project requirements
- Experience in drafting processes and procedures documentation.
- Experience in working with Microsoft office tools and Microsoft Project.
Job Type: Contract
- 5 - 6 months
- 7 - 11 months
IT Software - Network Administration / Security
New York, NY, USA