Senior Accounting Analyst - REMOTE
at Ryder Inc
Boston, Massachusetts, USA - 02133
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||29 Oct, 2022||Not Specified||31 Jul, 2022||N/A||Analytical Skills,Access,Communication Skills,Management Skills,Powerpoint,Excel,Revenue||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
If you are a current employee at Ryder (not a Contractor or temporary employee through a staffing agency), please click here (http://wd5.myworkday.com/ryder/d/task/1422$3.htmld) to log in to Workday to apply using the internal application process. To learn how to apply for a position using the Career worklet, please review this quick reference guide (https://rydersystems.service-now.com/sys\attachment.do?sys\id=a39f83621bd99050632a4223cd4bcb91) .
You are the driving force behind our company.
Start your career with Ryder today!
This position will assist the operational accounting group with monthly reporting to management of operating results, balance sheet account analyses and reconciliations, and other project related items.
* REMOTE work from HOME*
- Demonstrates analytical skills.
- Demonstrates problem solving skills.
- Detail oriented with excellent follow-up practices.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to create and maintain professional relationships within all levels of the organization (peers, work groups, customers, supervisors).
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Capable of multi-tasking, highly organized, with excellent time management skills.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access); advanced level.
- Bachelor’s degree required Accounting
- Master’s degree preferred Accounting
- Three (3) years or more In the Accounting field required
- Three (3) years of accounting/auditing experience with a large global CPA firm (“Big 4”), or corporate accounting experience with a large, publicly traded Company or a combination of the two
- Experience with larger companies (greater than $250 million in revenue)
- Report and analyze operating results and segment balance sheets
- Ensure assigned controls are operating effectively
- Prepare journal entries and account reconciliation during the month and close process
- Provide support to other departments such as Finance, Treasury, Corporate Accounting, Marketing, Environmental and internal and external auditors
- Perform analysis around key revenue and expense accounts for management reporting purposes
- Participate in the preparation and presentation of quarterly segment reporting and analysis with Upper Management
- Participate in ad hoc projects
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Support the preparation of 10-Q and 10-K
Accounts / Finance / Tax / CS / Audit
Boston, MA, USA