Senior Citrix and NetScaler support
Miami, Florida, USA - 33134
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||08 Oct, 2022||USD 120000 Annual||08 Jul, 2022||N/A||Customer Service,Health Insurance,Communication Skills,Documentation,Interpersonal Skills,Dental Insurance,Schedules,Vision Insurance||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
LOCATION: MIAMI, FL
- Work with product owners to deliver Citrix infrastructure solutions for their business products.
- Should maintain application virtualization, hosting and application representation level knowledge to proactively and re-actively support the performance, accessibility, stability, testing and hosting capability of software in the client’s Infrastructure environment
- Proactively inform the client on Citrix technology components roadmap and new capabilities introduced by the vendor
- Define and design the Citrix infrastructure
- Create and maintain Citrix infrastructure documentation
- Implement and maintain the Citrix infrastructure in accordance with approved Change Management Procedures
- Work in a heterogeneous environment containing diverse operating systems and applications.
- Find ways to leverage the scale and complexity of the client’s infrastructure to solve problems for Enterprise customers.
- Final escalation points for issues related to Citrix systems.
- Identify available hot fixes for the Citrix environment and specify which must be applied to the Citrix
- Provide support for NetScaler, Storefront, XenApp Environment that are hosted in client’s datacenter and Public Cloud (AWS and AZURE)
- Participates in the testing and certification process.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Interprets, refines, and applies methods and procedures in accordance with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Information Technology industry standards and best practices as defined by the customer.
- Remains current with industry trends to conceive, prototype and recommend technical approaches for IT systems and solutions that meet business needs
- Performance troubleshooting, tuning and Root Cause Analysis of Windows OS issues (slowness issues, analyzing crash dumps, event analysis etc.)
- Align and adjust Citrix technology components to client’s current servers, virtualization, and security requirements.
- Review and approve applications for publishing within the Citrix environment including identification of software conflicts and performance impact.
- Publish applications within the Citrix environment (e.g., administer Citrix menus, interact with Security for access group definitions and modifications, etc.)
- Continuously improve support operations and health of the environment through proactive monitoring and automation.
- Maintain the basic health of the Citrix environment including proactive performance monitoring.
- Provide routine Citrix troubleshooting in accordance with the Procedures Manual.
- Perform Citrix capacity planning.
- Work with Security teams to review and remediate security vulnerabilities of supported technologies and provide evidence for security/compliance investigations.
- Manage ServiceNow queue as per ITSM SLAs and procedures
- Knowledge of ITIL principles and concepts
- Expert ability to multi-task and work independently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to exercise good judgment and solve problems
Ability to work independently and manage schedules and documentation
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Miami, FL 33125: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One locatio
How To Apply:
Incase you would like to apply to this job directly from the source, please click here
IT Software - Network Administration / Security
Miami, FL, USA