Senior Commercial Analyst
Conwy, Wales, United Kingdom - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||16 Oct, 2022||Not Specified||17 Jul, 2022||N/A||Business Acumen,Service Awards,Shopping,Numerical Analysis,Presentation Skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
This leading premium restaurant group operates 30 sites in major cities throughout the UK, with a head office in Deeside. The group operates four branded restaurant concepts Piccolino, Restaurant Bar & Grill Riva Blu, and Gino) and is led by a new dynamic management team.
Individual Restaurants Limited (IRL) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Iceland the food retailer.
Our mission is to employ world class people delivering both world class food and a world class experience.
We will position and grow our Italian brands collection as best in every category and our Restaurant Bar & Grills as iconic local institutions. We aspire to be best in class in every category, delivered through our world class guest experience.
Our restaurant business is benefiting from the strengthening of its management team during the year as well as the acquisition of additional sites. We are also continuing to refit our sites, including the flag ship Piccolino restaurant at Heddon Street in Mayfair, and to review our brand proposition.
- Ability to work under pressure and establish priorities
- Ability to work with and challenge C-suite executives
- Strong analysis capability
- Be able to articulate numerical analysis into action-orientated insights
- Presentation skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- The desire to get into restaurants and spend time speaking to colleagues and customers
- Experience in financial, economic, and statistical analysis and/or modelling
- Business acumen
- Hospitality experience
You will thrive in your career at Individual Restaurants and you will be rewarded with the following benefits package:
- A competitive salary with an excellent benefits package
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 days bank holiday
- 15% store discount, 30% club individual restaurant discount
- Free parking
- Double discount weeks
- Highly subsidised restaurant onsite with our own Michelin Star Chef!
- Subsidised Costa onsite
- Discounted gym membership
- Charity fundraising events
- Educational sponsorship
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
- Long service awards
- Reward & recognition
- Online discounts at over 150 retailers and cashback on shopping, holidays, insurance and more!
How To Apply:
Incase you would like to apply to this job directly from the source, please click here
- Sales analysis, by brand and by dish
- Turn this analysis into suggestions and determine methods to improve sales
- Assess success of sales and marketing campaigns
- Analyse food & drink margin with a view to maximise sales and profit
- Challenge and suggest improvements to Executives
- Analyse competitor and market performance
Hotels / Restaurants
Conwy, United Kingdom