Senior Compiler Backend Software Engineer
Austin, , USA - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||11 Apr, 2020||Not Specified||12 Jan, 2020||8 year(s) or above||Proficient in compiler design and in performance analysis tools.||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
We are now looking for a Compiler Backend Senior Software Engineer.
NVIDIA's invention of the GPU 1999 sparked the growth of the PC gaming market, redefined modern computer graphics, and revolutionized parallel computing. More recently, GPU deep learning ignited modern AI — the next era of computing — with the GPU acting as the brain of computers, robots, and self-driving cars that can perceive and understand the world. Today, we are increasingly known as “the AI computing company”. We are growing our company, and growing our teams with the smartest people in the world. We are looking for you.
What you'll be doing:
- Understand, modify, and improve an NVIDIA proprietary parallel compiler written in C++
- Maintain and enhance GPU backend JIT compilers
- Reproduce and test application issues in HPC, high-end workstation, graphics, mobile and deep-learning domains
- Analyze source and assembly code for correctness and performance
- You will be part of a team that is at the center of deep-learning compiler technology spanning architecture design and support through functional languages
- Work with global compiler, hardware and application teams to oversee improvements and problem resolutions
- Apply and adapt the latest compiler technologies to produce premier, robust, supportable compiler and tools
What we need to see:
- Proficient in compiler design and in performance analysis tools.
- B.S. or higher degree in Computer Science/Engineering
- Excellent C and C++ programming skills, with 8+ years experience in compiler support and development
- Experience in a shared engineering production environment
- Good communication and documentation skills and self-motivated
Ways for you to stand out from the crowd:
- Masters or PhD preferred, with 8+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in GPU usage
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people in the world working for us. If you are creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance