Senior Compiler Software Manager - GPU
Austin, , USA - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||11 Apr, 2020||Not Specified||12 Jan, 2020||10 year(s) or above||Known for your strong interactive, verbal and written communications skills.||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
We are searching for an accomplished technical leader/manager for an exciting and fun role in our GPU software organization. We deliver features and improvements to better realize the potential of NVIDIA hardware for a growing range of computational workloads, ranging from deep learning, scientific computation, and self-driving cars to video games and virtual reality. Our compiler organization makes its mark on every GPU NVIDIA produces.
We need you to lead a team that is working on the back-end compiler for NVIDIA's GPUs, leveraging your own compiler experience to help the team succeed. This work spans a wide range of applications areas, with multiple different compilers providing the input into our back-end compiler. Each of these areas can require different strategies to meet their needs, while ensuring support of a product that targets the same GPU.
You will be solving critical problems working alongside some of the top valued diverse minds in GPU computing and systems software, doing what you enjoy. If this sounds like a fun challenge, we want to hear from you!
What you will be doing:
- Provide administrative and technical direction to a team of back-end compiler developers, including planning, scheduling and execution of projects and activities.
- Understand and guide improvement for an NVIDIA proprietary parallel compiler written in C++.
- Help maintain and enhance GPU backend JIT compilers.
- Collaborate closely with teams developing related components to ensure that we meet customer needs in the graphics and CUDA/C++ product areas.
- Establish strong relationships and trust through excellent execution and high quality of software development.
What we need to see:
- You have a minimum of 10 years of experience developing production compilers and 5+ years of management experience.
- Proficient in compiler design and in performance analysis tools.
- BS or higher degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
- Known for your strong interactive, verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong hands-on C++ programming skills applied to industry standard C++ compilers and development frameworks.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
Do you consider yourself a beacon on the hill? We think you are a beacon if join us with the following knowledge, skills, and abilities already in order:
- Strong track-record of technical management experience.
- Understanding of parallel programming concepts.
- Knowledge of graphics concepts.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.