Senior Compliance Officer
at Sigmar Recruitment Consultants Limited
South Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||24 Nov, 2019||USD 75000 Annual||25 Aug, 2019||5 year(s) or above||Regulations||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Job title: Senior Compliance Officer
Location: Dublin 4
Our client is a global insurance company with an office in South County Dublin. They are looking for a Compliance Specialist to join their team.
In this role you will report to the Head of Compliance and have compliance responsibilities across all business units with a special focus on the organisation’s MiFID operation.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in a compliance/regulatory role in financial services/consulting/legal firm
- Relevant 3rd level degree in Business/Law
- ACOI qualification or working towards
- Strong knowledge and experience of Irish and EU Directives and Regulations –
If you are interested in this role or discussing any other roles that may be available, please contact Sarah at email@example.com or on 01 961 9725.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website
- Compliance across all business units, with particular emphasis on the organisation’s MiFID operation
- Advise the organisation on applicable laws, rules, regulations and codes of practice ensuring compliance across all operations
- Responsible for the PCF within the MiFID entity
- Support the Head of Compliance in development, implementation and management of a risk-based compliance monitoring programme
- Review and assess compliance breaches and remediation
- Support the Head of Compliance in managing key projects.
Accounts / Finance / Tax / CS / Audit
South Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland