Senior Electrical Component Engineer
at Amazoncom Services LLC
Redmond, Washington, USA - 98052
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||08 Dec, 2021||Not Specified||08 Sep, 2021||5 year(s) or above||Change Orders,Amazon,Satellite Systems,Disabilities,Technology,Aerospace,Asylum,Regulations,Manufacturing,Avl,Failure Analysis,Suppliers,Manufacturing Processes,Supply Chain,Hardware Engineering,Collaboration,Cad,Supply,Deviations||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, or related field, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience required in aerospace or high-tech industry
- 7+ years of experience as Electrical or Component Engineer
- Experience with PLM tools
- Experience in electrical component selection
- Experience in failure analysis or Destructive Physical Analysis
Project Kuiper is an initiative to launch a constellation of Low Earth Orbit satellites that will provide low-latency, high-speed broadband connectivity to unserved and underserved communities around the world.
A day in the life
Come solve the difficult and rewarding engineering challenges in developing a highly reliable, power efficient, performant, low cost satellite bus and payload. As a Sr Component Electrical Engineer, you have the ability to dive deep on the details to identify, understand and solve difficult technical problems and also utilize a system level approach to prioritize issues for whole program. You thrive in a hands-on environment and will spend time in the office, on the factory floor, and in the lab to execute on the Project Kuiper mission.
About the hiring group
Manufacturing and Design Engineering team is an inclusive, inter-disciplinary team that is committed to the performance, quality, & reliability of Kuiper’s PCBAs. Your breadth of exposure will be immense as you collaborate with other core group, guiding the hardware from design to production and operation. You use data to understand the factors that drive manufacturability, reliability, and quality objectives in design and development teams.
How To Apply:
Incase you would like to apply to this job directly from the source, please click here
- Provide Technical guidance and support to Engineering, Supply Chain, and Manufacturing as a Subject Matter Expert in Electrical Components Selection and Qualification.
- Become familiar with technologies and satellite systems to apply to the component selection, development, qualification, and Parts Lifecycle Management
- Review and approve all new Electrical Component Requests to assure they meet Internal Requirements, and own Electrical Component Lifecycle Management.
- Conduct Research on equivalent components to expand AVL in collaboration with engineering, manufacturing, and supply chain
Engineering Design / R&D
Electrical, Electrical Engineering, Engineering
Redmond, WA, USA