Senior Financial Analyst – Flight Centre Americas
at Flight Centre Limited
Canada, Región Metropolitana de Santiago, Canada - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||11 Apr, 2019||Not Specified||12 Jan, 2019||3 year(s) or above||Business Opportunities,Dignity,Analytical Skills,Power Bi,Ownership,Communication Skills,Tableau,Model Design||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for analysis, modelling, reporting for the Air Contracting Team across the Americas. As a senior member of the Product Nation Finance team, this role will work closely with all parts of the business to continuously improve our revenue opportunities between our various airline partners. This role will require a significant amount of autonomy and will require the individual to work closely with senior leaders within the business to drive strategic decisions.
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Advanced Excel with at least 3 years of practical Excel experience including intricate model design and implementation of business solutions. Macro experience desired but not required.
- Strong analytical skills with initiative to resolve issues or pursue business opportunities as they are identified
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to develop relationships at all levels
- High level of commercial acumen and professionalism
- High degree of flexibility and ability to deal with change and pressured work environment
- Ability to take ownership of projects and ensure deadlines are met
- Proactive thinking and ability to challenge the process to innovate new insights and efficiencies
- Postgraduate qualification such as a CA / CPA / CFA or MBA
- Experience in Airline industry
- Experience in dashboard creation using tools such as Power BI or Tableau
- Experience working with ‘big data’
If you want to join us in our success, .
Our promise is to provide an environment with equality of respect, dignity and opportunity for all our employees. We value an inclusive and supportive workplace which truly reflects the diversification of our society. Flight Centre Travel Group is committed to providing a barrier-free pathway throughout our recruitment selection process. If you require accommodation because of a disability at any stage of our hiring process, please let us know in advance by contacting our Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Conduct competitive analyses, support new product initiatives, size revenue opportunities and measure benefits for business cases to determine impact on current or contemplated action plans
- Builds mathematical modeling, forecasting, applications development, and provides client support.
- Conduct benchmarking analysis during contract negotiations
- Designs analytic plan/develop hypotheses to test. Understands limitations of analysis (what it can and cannot be used for).
- Assist manager in executing revenue management techniques to achieve optimal revenue performance
- Leverages understanding of the business process to identify and implement solutions that will result in significant bottom-line contributions
- Monitor competition closely to ensure desired results are achieved
- Contributes deck content and builds the story for the deck with guidance to summarize findings.
- Develops reports which can lead to informed decisions by business leaders
- Liaison between cross divisional teams and the Product Strategy team.
- Raises concerns when scope of analysis may not align with time available and can choose an appropriate scope of analysis to conduct balancing ROI to time available.
- Communicate about technical analysis and concepts to a non-technical business audience.
- Keeps informed about the latest analytical methods and research.
- Identify new opportunities for data centralization.
- Work closely with the newly formed Business Intelligence team to integrate and cleanse data from various systems.
- Collaborate with analysts in the understanding and evaluation of performance results and determining corrective action where necessary.
- Develop best practices to optimize revenue performance and support a positive customer experience
- Mentor and Support a team of Analysts across the Americas
Analytics & Business Intelligence
Business or related field