Senior HR Officer
at HOBAN Recruitment
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||25 Sep, 2022||USD 54 Hourly||29 Jun, 2022||N/A||Reporting,High Pressure Situations,Metrics,Microsoft Office,Dashboards||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Our client is an Australian Icon based in Canberra and we are looking to assist them in finding a Senior HR Officer. / Metrics and reporting. You will report to the Head of HR and will be responsible for applying your expertise and knowledge of HR metrics by gathering, analysing and presenting HR organisational data and compiling reports for internal and external reporting purposes. The position also assists with other HR duties as required.
This role is a long term assignment with a view to Permanency.
- Advanced proficiency in extracting data from Aurion or similar Payroll system
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office to enable identification and manipulation of a variety of HR data
- Well developed written and Oral skills including the ability to summarise findings and present data in a visual and written format through the use of tables, charts and dashboards
- Demonstrated ability to produce quality work with a meticulous attention to detail in high pressure situations and tight deadlines
- Demonstrated HR experience beyond metrics and reporting is highly desirable
- Using available resources and tools, gather and interrogate HR organisational data and build reports and dashboards that fulfil the internal and external reporting and data analysis requirements.
- Develop and interpret ad-hoc and regular reports which clearly and concisely show status and trends for key HR metrics including APS census data.
- Develop processes and procedures to ensure the accuracy and validity of data gathered.
- Deliver information obtained to key stakeholders in appropriate and engaging methods that will inform and drive organisational action.
- Provide support to other members of the HR Team in relation to data analysis and reporting.
- Other HR duties as required to support the broader HR team.
HR / Administration / IR
Canberra ACT, Australia