Senior Legal Adviser
at Gatehouse Legal Recruitment
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia - 3000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||24 Jan, 2020||Not Specified||11 Jul, 2019||4 year(s) or above||an excellent top of market salary package to the successful applicant;||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Property lawyer with strong experience from a recognised legal practice or company to join this amazing international company which has over 50,000 employees around the globe.
The company's legal team in its head office based in Melbourne consists of 20 people with friendly lawyers from both prestigious firms and companies. This team has fostered an amazing culture.
In the role you will work alongside a down to earth and friendly team in advising the company.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Have at least 4 years property law experience.
- Strong experience in acquisitions, disposals, leasing and development, commercial matters and construction-related matters would be highly regarded however not all areas are essential.
Part time applicants (3-4 days) will be considered for this.
This rare in house opportunity offers:
- an excellent top of market salary package to the successful applicant;
- a fun and friendly team environment;
- work life balance;
- an opportunity to join a company that achieves amazing outcomes in improving the lives of others;
- fantastic team social activities.
You will not look back from going in-house and joining this legal team.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications Close 5pm Sunday 3 December 2017.
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, 3000