Senior Live Producer
at OneFootball GmbH
Berlin, Berlin, Germany - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||29 Oct, 2022||Not Specified||30 Jul, 2022||N/A||Good communication skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Here at OneFootball, we provide our users with the ultimate personalised digital football experience. We have been building quality products over the last 12 years, working to the highest of standards to partner with some of the biggest clubs in the world, including FC Bayern Munich, FC Barcelona and Juventus.
Building upon our close relationship with our users, we are embarking on a new frontier in the Blockchain/NFT space. Together with the most prolific companies within the NFT space we have developed a unique approach to this new exciting opportunity, bringing a sustainable approach towards growing the sports/NFT
- Build teams and strategies designed to drive a growth strategy for the product. Develop relationships and partnerships to drive agenda with external and internal partners.
- Partners with PM & Analysts to implement a culture of data curiosity and data democracy on the product.
- Ensures external partners and execs are aligned with direction of the product and the team.
- Represents the studio’s perspective on business related matters to executive leadership and serves as a thought leader.
- Key stakeholder in ensuring product priorities are being addressed by Central partners.
- Provides the voice of the product in meetings and internal/external communication.
- Advocates goal oriented/KPI driven feature design and roadmap planning across the game itself as well as individual features. Takes a long-term strategic view of roadmap development that integrates player and market data.
- Develops a culture of measuring outcomes for releases and serves as a thought leader across OF Labs. Drives and guides development and makes sure the development process fits with internal frameworks (GDF, Gate Process, milestone reviews). Acts as the voice of the product to internal stakeholders and leadership.
- Establishes internal processes to ensure smooth development processes. Builds relationships with stakeholders as appropriate.
- Gets appropriate parties aligned on soft launch targets for the title
- Oversees product roadmap. Ensures stakeholders are bought in. Makes final call on product roadmap decisions when needed.
IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance