Senior Manager, AdTech Solutions
at Amazon Online UK Limited
London, England, United Kingdom - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||22 Dec, 2021||Not Specified||22 Sep, 2021||N/A||Good communication skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Significant experience leading technical teams that delivers enterprise software engagements
- Proficiency in the development lifecycle of software code in one or more programming languages (Java, Python, etc.), and core knowledge of databases and SQL
- Significant experience working in a Solutions Engineering or consulting organization with proven experience in client facing roles working with large, complex enterprise customers
- Proven hands on experience with (a) Data science work, data platform implementation, (b) Data Engineering and ETL processes for analytics solutions.
- Knowlege of building data and machine learning pipeline
- Ad-Tech knowledge and its APIs implementations
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal and presentation.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
Amazon Advertising operates at the intersection of eCommerce and advertising, offering a rich array of advertising solutions. Our mission is to offer the world’s most customer-centric advertising. We partner with advertisers to reach Amazon customers on Amazon’s owned and operated sites, on other high quality sites across the web, and on millions of devices.
As a senior manager of AdTech Solutions, you will manage a critical function that helps customers understand and leverage Amazon’s ad-tech solutions. To be successful in this role, you will obsess over enabling our customers to achieve their business outcomes through implementation of Amazon’s entire ad technology stack. In this client facing role, you will be an evangelist to CTOs and CMOs, and will deep dive into complex client problems, create innovative ad-tech solution using Amazon’s ad-tech technology.
- Engage customers – collaborate with ad tech sales managers and sales executives to develop strong customer relationships, vet requirements upfront, and drive excitement for the right ad tech solution that achieves the customer’s business outcomes. You will be equally adept at participating and driving executive level conversations about our ad technology capabilities with customers, as well as having in depth integration discussions with client side engineering teams.
- Manage and deliver ad tech integration engagements – you will manage a team of consultants who deliver high-value solutions to customers. You will have strong functional knowledge of ad technology to drive implementation engagements and understanding of AWS solutions such as EC2, S3, RDS. On more complex engagements, you will seek and drive partnership with AWS counterparts who have IT level relationships with our clients to provide an end-to-end joint solution.
- Be a customer advocate – you will take your learnings from customer engagements and work with internal teams as input into integration and ad technology roadmaps.
- A Master’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Proven experience working in marketing vertical at a consulting firm performing implementation responsibilities
- AWS Services and relevant tools (Flink, Spark, Sqoop, Flume, Kafka, Amazon Kinesis)
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work in the UK, and successful background screening check. This will include previous employment verification, qualification verification (if relevant) and a relevant criminal check
IT Software - Other
Computer Science, Engineering
London, United Kingdom