Senior Manager, Data Analytics and Insights-UCP
at Fidelity Investments
Durham, North Carolina, USA - 27709
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||03 Feb, 2022||Not Specified||04 Nov, 2021||5 year(s) or above||Sql,Analytics,Python,Data Science,Economics,Data Analysis,Business Analysis,Agile Environment,R,Statistics,Snowflake||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
THE EXPERTISE AND SKILLS YOU BRING
- Masters or higher in analytics, economics, statistics, data science, quantitative field, or an MBA, consulting, or agency experience.
- 5+ years proven track record in analytics as a hands-on individual contributor
- Ability to conduct requirements gathering sessions with business partners and produce well documented and compelling picture of the business need.
- Ability to independently analyze data, generate relevant insights, present to diverse audience, and convey sophisticated findings in a clear and impactful way.
- Ability to engage optimally with the technical teams and chip in to design of robust solution designs to address business and customer needs
- Ability to lead data stewardship activities and implement data governance policies for responsible use of data
- Ability to design and conduct training sessions for data consumers
- Expertise in using SQL, Snowflake, AWS Athena, Tableau/Qlik
- Proven knowledge of Python and/or R a plus
- Inquisitive and driven to understand the sourcing, pedigree, and lineage of data.
- Naturally collaborative with experience working in an Agile environment, including with remote teams, both on and offshore.
- You collaborate well, encourage, and empower your team, and have a hunger for problem solving.
- You bring passion to your work and operate with a sense of purpose that motivates those you work with.
- Your structured thinking and versatile set of business analysis, data analysis, analytic and technical skills generate a deeper understanding of our customers and enables high-impact, efficient solutions, and experiences.
- You are intellectually curious, take initiative, and love learning new skills and share that knowledge with others.
You will be part of an agile multi-disciplinary team of engineering and analytics professionals building best in class data platforms in the Personal Investing business. You will establish an understanding of customer behavior at every touch point (web, mobile, IoT, phone, branch, etc.) and strive to improve customer experiences with relevant and trusted data across customer and rep attributes, relationships, life events, engagement patterns, preferences and more.
You will engage with leaders and stakeholders across business, analytics, and technical teams to deliver data enabled solutions and create frictionless customer experiences.
You will conduct in-depth analysis of customer and financial advisor data, work through complex problems and present your findings with clear and action-ready recommendations. You will query and visualize data to unlock insights that drive the team forward. You will guide data stewardship efforts and implement practices to ensure that data is usable, understandable, secured and shared responsibly. You will prepare and lead training programs for the data consumers.
In addition, as a member of the Analytics & Insights Chapter within Fidelity’s Customer Knowledge and Strategic Insights group, you will be an integral part of the team responsible for maintaining / developing best-in-class analytical expertise, developing standards, and scaling self-serve data analytics, research, and experimentation approaches.
Analytics & Business Intelligence
Durham, NC, USA