Senior Manufacturing Engineer-Paso Robles, CA
at Trelleborg Group HQ Trelleborg AB
Paso Robles, California, USA - 93446
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||18 Feb, 2022||Not Specified||18 Nov, 2021||7 year(s) or above||Good communication skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Trelleborg is a world leader in engineered polymer solutions for almost every industry on the planet. And we are where we are because our talents brought us here. By specializing in the polymer engineering that makes innovation and application possible, Trelleborg works closely with leading industry brands to accelerate their performance, drive their business forward—and along the way, shape the industry and progress that will benefit humankind in the exciting years ahead.
Imagine working for one of the leading contract manufacturers in the world. Trelleborg Healthcare and Medical is located 30 miles from California’s pristine Central Coast. As a premier manufacturer for life-saving medical components, Trelleborg Healthcare and Medical is a forward thinking company. We have been active in our lean manufacturing journey for many years and are advancing towards making our business a showcase of excellence in the medical industry.
Seize this rare opportunity to be part of a healthcare and medical business unit that has been in business for over 100 years, all while enjoying the benefits of living in one of California’s most desired locations!
AS A VALUED TRELLEBORG TEAM MEMBER, YOU WILL ENJOY:
- Greater opportunity for impact;
- Competitive compensation;
- Outstanding benefits package: Health, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life, 401k;
- Generous paid time off;
- Bonus potential
Trelleborg Healthcare and Medical is seeking a Senior Manufacturing Engineer. In this role, you will be responsible for following good manufacturing practices (GMP) and principles to provide engineering support and develop robust manufacturing processes. The ideal candidate will have a primary role in the engineering of new, modified and/or existing manufacturing operations in a clean-room environment.
- Analyzing new product specifications and translating these into manufacturing processes to establish production rates, achieve expected quality levels and establish reliability of finished product.
- Responsible for completion of the design and development of optimal, cost-effective and reliable manufacturing processes.
- Use demonstrated strengths in multiple aspects of medical component and device design and manufacturing capabilities to plan and accomplish goals.
- Develops process parameters for secondary operations, including ultrasonic welding, bonding, and testing.
- Conducts data analysis and collaboration with Operations and Quality Engineering.
- Identifies Operational Qualification (OQ) process parameters and Performance Qualification (PQ) settings.
- Develops and documents standard operating procedures (SOP) and product-specific operating procedures (PSOP).
- Trains manufacturing personnel on SOPs and PSOPs.
- Performs DOEs, and participates in the development of control plans, Process Maps, and PFMEA documentation.
- Organizes internal cross-functional teams and corresponding outside vendors needed to meet project needs. Procures equipment as needed.
- Uses standard problem solving tools, e.g., 8D, 5 Whys, Fishbone.
- Provide technical engineering leadership in the organization.
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
Engineering Design / R&D
Industrial manufacturing plastics or mechanical engineering or related discipline
Paso Robles, CA, USA