Senior Officer Brand
at Transport for NSW
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia -
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||21 Jun, 2023||USD 138284 Annual||22 Mar, 2023||5 year(s) or above||Good communication skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Organisation/Entity: Transport For NSW
Job Category: Projects
Job Location:Sydney, NSW, AU, 2020
Job Ref No: 83556
Employment Type: Fixed Term Full-Time
Salary Range: $123470.0-$138284.0
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Please click here to view a copy of the role description.
- Assist with the design, development and implementation of brand, visual identity and design guidelines and protocols to ensure consistency across the internal portfolio.
- Maintain and manage stakeholder relationships with a wide variety of internal clients
- Maintain documentation of branded assets, including style guides, templates, the Brand Hub and more.
- Where required, assist with undertaking research, activities and more complex projects as directed to support brand alignment and to evolve the brand strategy, brand identity and experience.
- Manage a design process and design development with clear sight of brand objectives and compliance to WCAG2.0, proof reading, creation of artwork, managing print process as required delivering completed jobs to client
- Assist with the development and implementation of creative, quality marketing and advertising strategies for the brand
Marketing / Advertising / MR / PR
Sydney NSW, Australia