Senior Offline / Campaign Executive
at Hays Travel Ltd
Sunderland, England, United Kingdom - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||14 Nov, 2021||Not Specified||15 Aug, 2021||1 year(s) or above||Microsoft Office,Budget Management,Outlook,Commercial Awareness||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
LOCATION – HEAD OFFICE, KEEL SQUARE SUNDERLAND.
Hays Travel have an exciting opportunity to join our in-house marketing team, you will play a key role within the business executing campaigns across our offline channels. We are looking for an experienced campaign executive, so if this sounds like the perfect role for you, we would love to hear from you!
· Marketing degree/professional marketing qualification or minimum of 3 years in a marketing background.
· Proven experience developing and implementing marketing campaigns.
· Ability to act on own initiative and prioritise workload.
· Strong project management, multi-tasking, decision making and organisational skills.
· Leadership and training experience.
· Customer service excellence.
· Budget management.
· Microsoft office and outlook competent.
· Delegation of tasks and deadline setting
· Plan, manage and deliver a wide range of marketing campaigns and initiatives for the Hays Travel brand, plus our suppliers across a variety of marketing channels. E.g. press, point of sale, radio, TV, direct mail etc.
· Work collaboratively with internal departments and external suppliers to ensure the smooth running of marketing campaigns.
· Working in partnership with the creative team, developing creative briefs to meet objectives for offline public facing communications and promotions.
· Attend internal and external meetings or events representing Hays Travel and our company values and standards.
· Regular updating of the internal hub to communicate important marketing information to Hays Travel head office and retail branches.
· Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing campaigns via tracking and analysis.
· The creation and sorting of activity marketing splits and purchase order numbers as and when required.
· Accurate updating of the marketing grids/marketing calendar.
· Monthly invoicing responsibilities.
· Answering phone queries effectively and adopting the Hays Travel ‘Smile as You Dial’ ethos.
· Administrational responsibilities including gift vouchers and purchasing.
· To undertake any other duties that may fall into this job criteria.
Marketing / Advertising / MR / PR
Sunderland, United Kingdom