Senior Product Operations Manager, Partnerships
at SIRIUS XM CANADA INC
New York, New York, USA - 10017
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||02 Oct, 2021||Not Specified||02 Jun, 2021||N/A||Program Management,Communication Skills,Product Operations,Presentation Skills,Business Operations,It,Smartsheet||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the leading audio entertainment company in the U.S. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners - in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our current openings below and at www.siriusxm.com/careers.
As a Sr. Product Operations Manager within the Product Operations organization at Pandora + SXM, you’ll play a central role in owning key business areas and have end-to-end ownership of strategic projects from conception to planning to implementation. You will partner with executives across the business to answer their highest priority questions, turn insights into action, and work cross functionally to drive to execution. This particular role will provide leadership in supporting our partnership stakeholders.
The Product Operations team partners with product and business leaders to drive strategic analyses, optimize business performance, and deliver best-in-class execution. From evaluating new product opportunities to driving cross-functional initiatives, the Product Operations team formulates strategic recommendations with actionable insights that help make teams at Pandora + SXM more productive and successful.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for structure and operational rigor — but loves working in an entrepreneurial environment and have a proactive approach to creating impact in a fast-paced setting.
- 6+ years in Business Operations, Product Operations, Program Management, Corporate Strategy, IT, or other relevant experience
- Candidate has experience building and maintaining relationships with Business Development, Sales or external business partners
- BS or BA degree
REQUIREMENTS AND GENERAL SKILLS:
- Familiarity with managing partner contracts and negotiations preferred
- Motivated to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Ability to seek information, solve conceptual problems, corral resources and deliver results in challenging situations
- Experience managing complex partnership projects and programs while demonstrating exceptional business judgement
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to distill complex thoughts and strategies into simple, actionable recommendations, with an ability to work at all levels of the organization
- Superior presentation skills
- Candidate must be a self-starter, independent, and a driver. And candidate must be detail oriented, proactive, takes initiative and highly organized, and act with a sense of urgency.
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access), SmartSheet and other productivity tools
More details about our company benefits can be found here!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as the main point of contact for your business area, aligning on goals and priorities to pursue our biggest opportunities
- Manage intake and execution for your segment of the business - become the subject matter expert
- Exceptional team player with the ability to quickly develop and foster stakeholder relationships, and strong collaboration skills, with demonstrated track record of leading or working with cross-functional teams
- Improve the way we operate to drive short-term and long-term performance
- Communicate priorities and performance, from leadership forums to colleagues on the front-lines
- Deliver strategic projects and recommendations for our leadership that provide key business insights for high-priority initiatives and enable data-driven decision-making
- Bring clear thinking and excellent problem-solving skills to top issues facing the business and product organization
- Operate with cross functional excellence with the ability to manage and drive cross-functional teams, seek support for collaborative activities from managers and peers and possess strong organizational skills
- Drive, communicate and gain support for decisions in unstructured environments
IT Software - Other
New York, NY, USA