Senior Project Engineer
at Martinus Rail
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||29 Dec, 2020||Not Specified||30 Sep, 2020||2 year(s) or above||Teams,Contractors,Construction,Balance||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Martinus is a 100% Australian owned and operated rail construction company working on some of Australia’s largest rail infrastructure projects. We are a company that focuses on finding people who are the right fit into our company culture as much having the right skills and experience. We encourage learning, experimentation and out-of-the-box thinking, and we know that fun is a vital element of an engaged and productive workplace. We value the importance of balance between work and family life; and promote this philosophy throughout the company.
- Do you thrive on driving a solution focused environment?
- Are you committed to delivering outcomes that exceed expectations, every time?
- Do you make things happen, get the job done, no matter what?
We are urgently seeking an experienced Senior Project Engineer to lead the successful delivery of works on a Brisbane based rail project.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Senior Project Engineer
- Background in rail advantageous, and/orcivil or structural engineering experience
- Professional and diplomatic, able to develop and maintain positive relationships with all stakeholders including your peers, managers, contractors and clients
- Proven ability to motivate and sustain teams to work toward common goals
- Innovative, driven and action oriented – you consistently produce information at a fast pace
- Well-honed and demonstrated planning, organisation and implementation skills
- Ability to drive improvements and efficiencies through innovation and self-initiative
- Demonstrated ability to successfully communicate across all mediums and engage people with different communication preference
- Proven ability in supporting a superior, such as the Operations Manager, in client meetings and proactive in resolving client/engineering and management project issues as/when they arise
- Tertiary qualifications in engineering, science, building, construction or equivalent industry experience
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite and confidence in using relevant software and devices
- Managing and delivering success within all facets of your role including maximising the performance and outcomes of your team and exceeding expectations across all aspects of each of your projects
- You will be a key support function of a project team where your well-developed project management, people and stakeholder management skills will be your key accountabilities
Site Engineering / Project Management
Brisbane QLD, Australia