Senior Purchasing Manager
at Toll Brothers
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA - 89108
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||05 Nov, 2022||Not Specified||06 Aug, 2022||5 year(s) or above||Sustainability,Building Materials||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
WHO ARE WE?
Since 1967, Toll Brothers has been building luxury homes and communities in the best locations in the U.S. Today, we’re a Fortune 500 company operating in over 50 markets across more than 20 states. We’re the country’s premier luxury builder with the widest range of products in the industry, including traditional single-family homes, active adult, hi-rise condos, apartment rentals, urban redevelopment, and student housing.
From the homes we build to the talent we recruit, we know that to be the best, we have to work with the best. Toll Brothers is a place where diverse perspectives and experiences are welcomed and where employees of all backgrounds are treated with fairness, dignity and respect. We believe every employee should feel safe to be their true and authentic self at work. Our employees are our family, and we strive to uphold the values that our founders instilled in us, creating an exceptional place to work that is inclusive to all.
Toll Brothers, America’s Leading Luxury Home Builder, is seeking a Senior Purchasing Manager for our office in Las Vegas, Nevada.
DO YOU HAVE THESE QUALIFICATIONS?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Construction Management or Supply Chain Management (or extensive experience in the residential homebuilding industry)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in contracting and negotiating pricing of building materials or some experience in the residential building sector
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, specifically Excel, and aptitude to learn new software programs (E1)
- A minimum of 3 years of purchasing management/supervision experience
- Hands-on residential construction experience
- Experience with EnterpriseOne (E1) and BuildPro software
- Experience with Energy Star requirements, Green Building concepts, sustainability, etc.
We offer an excellent benefits package, including comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k), discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!
- Budgeting/Contracting of trade categories in the Division
- Collaborate with Community Planning to develop community specifications and trade budgets for new land deals and new community openings
- Bid, negotiate, and approve trade partner contracts in partnership with division Operations leaders
- Manage contract maintenance and scopes of work updates for their trade assignments
- Partner with Community Planning, Architecture, and other functions to ensure new plan development is looked at through the lens of value engineering and SKU optimization
- Partner with Architecture to ensure national guidance is adhered to for room and option naming
- Recommend strategic sourcing strategies to lower total cost of ownership
- Apply national strategies to local market, unbundling labor and material pricing, where applicable
- Oversee the model home rebate collection process
- Conduct industry benchmarking studies
- Analytics/Process Improvement
- Perform financial analysis of the impact of new and existing contracts
- Determine the financial health of trade partners, notify others of potential problems
- Analyze total spend by trade category, supplier, community, etc. to identify opportunities to leverage spending for greater savings
- Product optimization, SKU demand planning
- Determine optimum product specifications and ensure there is alignment with national and regional agreements
- Optimize overall SKU availability in order to reduce cost, administrative burden and increase procurement accuracy
- Develop an understanding of trade partners’ cost drivers
- Trade Partner Relationship Management
- Facilitate a collaborative environment with trade partners, local distributors and manufacturers
- Measure trade partner performance, track and counsel
- Act as an intermediary with trade partners and Operations personnel to maintain quality standards of production and cost effectiveness
Excellent opportunity to join one of the nation’s most respected Fortune 500 companies!
Purchase / Logistics / Supply Chain
Logistics, Purchasing, Inventory
The residential homebuilding industry
Las Vegas, NV, USA