Senior Quality Systems Engineer
at Karl Storz Se znd Co Kg United Kingdom
Slough, England, United Kingdom - SL1 4TQ
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||07 Nov, 2022||Not Specified||07 Aug, 2022||2 year(s) or above||Good communication skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Since its beginnings in 1945, the KARL STORZ family company has grown into a global manufacturer and distributor of endoscopes, medical instruments, and devices. Not a giant on an international scale, but leaders in matters that count: Creativity, versatility and competence. Our company headquarters in Tuttlingen, seven additional production sites, and 47 sales and marketing companies worldwide now employ 8500 employees in over 40 countries.
KARL STORZ applies tradition and experience to think about tomorrow, today. The company caters for future trends with sophisticated products, services and processes that systematically support our global activities. Our commitment to performance and professionalism means we can guarantee both user and patient the ideal solution. In doing so, we secure and create top-quality jobs in all our corporate locations.
To strengthen our team, KARL STORZ Endoscopy (UK) Ltd have a vacancy for a Senior Quality System Engineer to be based at our offices in Slough.
- Support the management, development, implementation, and continual improvement of an efficient and effective Quality Management System (QMS).
- Act as Risk Management Lead and the subject matter expert for all things Risk Management.
- Act as Validation Specialist, ensuring equipment, processes & CSV validation activities are planned, implemented, and maintained in accordance with company, industry, and regulatory requirements.
- Plan and deliver internal validation training.
- Identify and implement opportunities for improvement within the organisation to support achievement of sustainable business and quality goals and objectives.
- Maintain audit readiness of the QMS.
Pharma / Biotech / Healthcare / Medical / R&D
Slough, United Kingdom