Senior Software Developer - Business Logic Scenario Variation (m/f/d)
Otterfing, Bayern, Germany - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||21 Feb, 2020||Not Specified||22 Nov, 2019||8 year(s) or above||Kubernetes,Computer Science,Hadoop,Spark,Object Oriented Languages,Graph Databases,Python,Kafka,Distributed Systems,Web Architecture,Airflow,Commercial Software,Docker||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Autonomous vehicles will drive millions of kilometers in the virtual world before the first driverless cars hit the road. ANSYS is building the software toolchain to demonstrate safety in the virtual world prior to commercial deployment. We invite you to join the team that will enable this disruptive technology. You will engage in large-scale software development activities while interacting with colleagues in small cross-functional teams. The Large-Scale Scrum working model ensures effective collaboration. You are comfortable with software best-practices, Git, Linux, continuous integration and continuous testing. Your code is clean, readable and well documented. As a skilled software expert your colleagues will rely on you to address common challenges as you deploy reliable, robust software to enable the autonomous revolution.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in computer science, software engineering, or related field.
- A minimum of 8 years of working experience developing commercial software
- Experience developing scalable services using object-oriented languages such as Python, Java etc.
- Good understanding of web architecture, distributed systems, and web APIs
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with any NoSQL technologies such as graph databases, wide column stores, document stores etc.
- Experience with big data technologies such as Hadoop, Kafka, Airflow, Spark etc
- Work in an agile environment to develop the next-generation data management and analysis tools that will ensure effective execution and management of driving scenarios and exploitation of massive amounts of test data for development of automated driving technology.
- Collaborate to make the team contribution greater than the sum of the individual contributors.
- Participate in scrum meetings. Interact constructively with colleagues, providing constructive feedback and insight to support team goals.
- Propose and implement novel solutions, think “outside the box” and let your ideas be known
IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance
Computer science software engineering or related field