Senior Software Engineer
at Albertsons Companies
Plano, Texas, USA - 75024
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||05 Oct, 2022||Not Specified||06 Jul, 2022||4 year(s) or above||Business Requirements,Mongodb,Java,Communication Skills,Design Patterns,Interpersonal Skills,Cloud,Class Diagrams||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Albertsons Companies is at the forefront of the revolution in retail. With a fixation on innovation and building culture, our team is rallying our company around a unique vision: forging a retail winner that is admired for national strength, deep roots in the communities we serve, and a team that has passion for food and delivering great service.
Albertsons is one of the largest retail employers, providing approximately 300,000 jobs across 2,200 stores, 22 distribution centers, 20 food and beverage plants and various support offices. We operate in 34 states and the District of Columbia under the Albertsons banner, as well as Safeway, Tom Thumb, Jewel Osco, Shaw’s, and many more recognizable names.
- 5+ Years of experience in IT industry.
- 4+ years of practical (hands-on) experience build applications using Java, SpringBoot and React.
- Strong understanding of creational, structural, and behavioral Java design patterns and be able to visualize the solution at higher level of abstraction using patterns before getting into low-level details.
- Strong ability to decompose business requirements to a technical solution with high-level diagrams using design patterns and low-level class diagrams
- Experience with deployment (Maven, Jenkins) and version control technologies.
- Experience with NO SQL databases like MongoDB
- Strong organization skills with good interpersonal skills and a customer service-oriented attitude.
- Desire to learn new skills and technologies relating to Cloud and other web base platforms
- Innovative thinking to solve challenging problems.
- Results oriented with an ability to work in team and individual contributor work environments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How To Apply:
Incase you would like to apply to this job directly from the source, please click here
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Convert abstract business ideas into technical architectures, designs, and implementations.
- Work with Solutions Architect and other IT and business groups to implement a quality and stable platform solution.
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Develop and publish Developer guide to mentor and guide development team members
- Develop and Deploy applications using organization’s technology practices, standards, and procedures
- Research marketplace for programming trends when required and work with development practices team to standardize them for the project or team use.
- Analyze business processes, fit-gap analysis, inefficiencies, and risks to determine appropriate process and system design.
- Optimize and streamline business process with technical solutions.
IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance
Plano, TX, USA