Senior Software Engineer
Remote, Oregon, USA - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
ClickBank is seeking a talented Senior Software Developer to join our team!
Fully remote, in-office, and hybrid opportunities available!
Work with MODERN TECHNOLOGY!
What is ClickBank? Hint: we are not a bank!
ClickBank is a top global e-commerce platform and affiliate marketplace powering many of the world’s leading digital and physical products. ClickBank lowers the barrier to entry for entrepreneurs looking to start an online business and drives sales for online brands looking to establish an affiliate marketing program. The ClickBank platform enables growth through its proprietary affiliate marketplace, as well as powerful back-office tools such as integrated payments, analytics, and risk management. Over 20+ years, ClickBank has built a reputation for reliability and scale. To date, ClickBank has distributed $5 billion in commission payouts in more than 200 countries – without ever missing a payment.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Here at ClickBank, we’re empowered to grow both personally and professionally. From personal development opportunities, to a variety of epic team building adventures, as teammates and individuals, we’re only getting stronger If you’re looking for a new opportunity to develop (and maybe show off) your skills, we’re looking forward to hearing from you! #ClickBankLife
- 7+ years experience writing production software, experience mentoring other developers
- Minimum 10+ years of Java/related tech experience
- Active experience in Java 8 and above
- Minimum 2+ years AWS with enterprise Kubernetes, S3, EC2, Cloud Front, Dynamo, and SQS experience
- Knowledge of Design Patterns. Experience with test frameworks (Selenium, Junit, Mockito). Collaborate with a variety of teams including Development, DevOps, Product, Warehouse, etc.
- Strong knowledge of Generics, Collections, Networking. Working knowledge of Git. Java/Tomcat web application development – understanding of HTTP request / response cycle.
- Ability to construct and execute advanced SQL queries. Experience with JPA-based ORM technologies.
- JMS architecture.
- Proficient using Unix/Linux-based OS. Strong communication skills, both spoken and written.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Agile development experience (e.g. Scrum, Kanban).
- User interface design and development experience for web applications.
- Experience with NoSQL technologies (e.g. Cassandra, Mongo, Dynamo, Redis).
- Experience building microservices based architectures.
- Experience with a CI/CD development process.
How To Apply:
Incase you would like to apply to this job directly from the source, please click here
- Create interactions with the database through a persistence layer.
- Implement best practices with regard to security and PCI compliance.
- Maintain existing code by fixing bugs found in production.
- Write unit, integration and end-to-end tests for new features or bug fixes.
- Perform code reviews and ensure quality of code is maintained to high standards.
- Participate in daily standups with team members to give status on projects.
IT Software - System Programming
Computer science or equivalent experience