Senior Software Engineer
at CRST International
Fort Wayne, Indiana, USA - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||06 Jul, 2022||Not Specified||06 Apr, 2022||N/A||Software Design,Angular,Life Insurance,Agile,Data Security,H1B,Digital Innovation,Jira,Software Solutions,Reliability,Computer Science,Confluence,Technology,Maintainability,Test Cases,Technical Documentation,Android,Web Applications,Pipelines||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. is Delivering Promises and Driving Success to Ensure Everyone Has What’s Needed to Live and Thrive. Today, more than ever, we are looking for talented individuals who will help us bring this vision to life.
DID YOU KNOW?
- CRST is one of the largest privately owned trucking companies in the United States. That means you can count on our experience and ongoing commitment to provide the best service to our customers and the best work environment for our employees.
- We’re family-owned. We’re dedicated to building on our founder’s legacy to make CRST the transportation solution.
- CRST is headquartered in Cedar Rapids, IA but our influence is nationwide. Our midwestern hometown is known for strong values, commitment to our community, and the success of manufacturers and producers here and throughout the country. When we thrive, America thrives!
Benefits: Our benefits are designed with employees in mind. CRST offers competitive pay; major medical insurance, dental, vision, and a wellness plan; paid time off; 401(k); life insurance; and short-term disability.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- 4+ years of software design and build experience across the full stack of software layers including Web/ CX development, API, App Security, Data security,
- Experience with new feature design and development, standards in performance, reliability, and maintainability.
- Experience with technology includes Java (J2EE), Spring, JUnit, Tomcat, SQL, Eclipse, Angular JS/Angular 2, Android, or iOS, API/Web Services/ Microservices development
- Experience in Agile, TDD based project execution utilizing tools such as JIRA, Confluence
- Exposure to Cloud Native development, Azure / AWS / GCP
Please note that this is a hybrid role that allows the flexibility to work remotely with the expectation of being onsite for critical meetings.H1B Visa Sponsorship will be considered.
The successful developer will have a variety of skills including web development responsible for building custom front end web applications for internal and external users, and java development for building out REST APIs into our back end systems. Our ideal candidates will love to learn and expand their skill sets, have a passion for digital innovation and new technologies, build new products, and experiment with ways to improve our development processes and pipelines.
- Work with the business users to gather requirements.
- Create technical documentation based on business requirements.
- Write code based on technical specifications.
- Develop and execute test cases to validate that software solutions meet the business requirements.
- Troubleshoot software related issues and provide solutions.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Provide on call support for software applications
IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance
Computer science engineering or related field
Fort Wayne, IN, USA