Senior Software Engineer
at Johnson Controls
Cork, County Cork, Ireland - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||17 Aug, 2021||Not Specified||18 May, 2021||N/A||Good communication skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Organization Bldg Technologies & Solutions
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Johnson Controls is looking for a senior software engineer that possesses full stack agile software development skills, with prior experience developing software for customer implementations.
HOW YOU WILL DO IT
- Plan, Design, Develop, Test, and Document software for software implementations that leverage the Johnson Control’s OpenBlue platform.
- Provide recommendations, gain buy-in and champion development to establish a clear position on solution features and capabilities.
- Work with Agile Development Teams, UX, Workstream Leaders, and Global Solution Architects to assist in software design, estimation, development, and deployment
- Actively participate in all required agile ceremonies.
- Evaluate technical feasibility of requested features & functionality and provide alternative options when required.
- Effectively balancing the delivery of features & releases with technical debt
- Occasional travel will be required.
IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance