Senior Software Engineer
at Microsoft Corporation
Bellevue, Washington, USA - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||03 Jul, 2022||Not Specified||03 Mar, 2022||2 year(s) or above||Algorithm Design,Consideration,Design,Python,Color,Java,C++,Legal Requirements,Cs,Programming Languages,Debugging,Regulations,Telemetry,Data Analytics,Testing,Ordinances,Microsoft||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Microsoft Shopping is growing! We are looking for creative and driven software engineers with passion for web, services, and/or full stack development to achieve our vision of redefining the future of shopping and ecommerce at a global scale across all platforms and devices.
Your role will involve designing, building, and working on existing and new frontend + backend services for Microsoft Shopping targeting the Web (msn.com, bing.com), Windows (Edge) and App (web/native implementations for iOS and Android). You’ll work on distributed systems problems, resilient service architecture, performance (client and service), and backend scalability for world class services that deploy to tens of datacenters across the world. You’ll work closely in a small team of engineers to deliver end-to-end capabilities to millions of users which will enable you to work full stack or specialize in different areas based on your preference. Come and be part of the team that shipped the Bing Covid Tracker (www.bing.com/covid) amongst products and features!
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- 2+ years of experience using one of these programming languages: C#, Java, Python, C++
- 2+ years’ experience and skills in building online cloud-based applications
- Ability to adapt and learn new technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in CS or related field
- Demonstrated technical aptitude with design, development, debugging and testing.
- Passion for building customer facing products in a diverse team.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Demonstratable coding, debugging, algorithm design and problem-solving skills
- Experience with telemetry, data analytics, and service monitoring a plus (Kusto, Cosmos, Geneva Analytics, etc.).
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
MicrosoftShopping# #contentservices# #nextplay
- Designing, owning, and shipping software.
- Solid understanding of the software development cycle, from architecture to testing.
- Use data and experiments to inform decisions and validate conclusions.
- Write secure, reliable, scalable, and maintainable code, and then effectively debug it, test it, and support it.
- Help review the work of others to ensure high code quality.
- Propose ideas on how to take the project or product forward.
IT Software - System Programming
Cs or related field
Bellevue, WA, USA