Senior Technical Program Manager - Software
at Amazoncom Services LLC
Seattle, Washington, USA - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||03 Dec, 2020||Not Specified||03 Sep, 2020||2 year(s) or above||Good communication skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or related field
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a software or embedded environment
- Familiarity with web services, web service architecture and integration of complex systems a must.
- Experience managing complex projects with many customers, cross-organizational programs and the ability to set and hold teams and individuals to timelines and deliverables without explicit authority
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
We’re working on the future. If you are seeking an iterative fast-paced environment where you can drive innovation, apply state-of-the-art technologies to solve extreme-scale real world delivery challenges, and provide visible benefit to end-users, this is your opportunity.
Come work on the Amazon Prime Air Team!
The Prime Air team is seeking a Senior Technical Program Manager (TPM) with a strong results-oriented focus to own and execute Unmanned Aircraft Management Services. This includes (but not limited to) path planning for the PrimeAir drone, Air Traffic Management in a service oriented architecture.
To be successful, you must combine superb technical, research and analytical capabilities with a demonstrated ability to get the right things done quickly and effectively. This person must be comfortable working with a team of top-notch developers and collaborating with our research teams. We’re looking for people who innovate and love solving hard problems. Cross-team coordination, project management, and executive presentation skills are also essential.
Export Control License
This position may require a deemed export control license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Placement is contingent on Amazon’s ability to apply for and obtain an export control license on your behalf.
- 2+ years’ experience in flight critical software a plus
- 2+ years’ experience with web technologies a must
- Proven track record of leading complex projects with multiple cross-team customers, to delivery and completion
- Master’s degree in computer science, electrical engineering, aeronautical engineering, or MBA
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
How To Apply:
Incase you would like to apply to this job directly from the source, please click here
Please refer the Job description for details
IT Software - Other
Seattle, WA, USA